Author Topic: Fally's new song Eloko Oyo  (Read 11946 times)

Jdog on: April 07, 2017, 04:09

• View Profile
Not worth the hype at all.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Matebu #1 on: April 07, 2017, 04:23

• View Profile
Agreed, that's what I was saying every since he announced it. I don't why know he didn't release a générique instead for the upcoming summer time

His traditional songs have been in large weak. So far Bakanja was his best effort. Mabele was alright, but it was spoiled by too much mabanga and finocchio undertones towards Dady Kimberny.

JV “Lone Ranger” #2 on: April 07, 2017, 10:35

• View Profile
Is that it?.....he's definitely been trolling his fans with uncooked music, average at best. No music video can defend this lazy composition

Manzambi94 #3 on: April 07, 2017, 10:58

• View Profile
In this case Boss of Férre is 1000 times better and you must agree with me, Fally seems to take the same road of Werra of relying on unconditional fan love and release average material

CM PRINCE #4 on: April 07, 2017, 13:25

• View Profile
In this case Boss of Férre is 1000 times better and you must agree with me, Fally seems to take the same road of Werra of relying on unconditional fan love and release average material
come on man don't start this fally vs ferre debate if it starts I can see things getting heated as usual

CM PRINCE #5 on: April 07, 2017, 13:27

• View Profile
I'm very disappointed with fally I was expecting fire this ain't even smoke he's even started another challenge for this song here we go again

archos #6 on: April 07, 2017, 14:10

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 the big mistake fally did is not to have included a sudden explosive sebene other than that lets be realistic those who knew the original song by mimi mongo knew what to expect from the singing parts

SoukousFan #7 on: April 07, 2017, 16:08

• View Profile
Is the video deleted?

Seben_Maniac #8 on: April 07, 2017, 16:54

• View Profile
What is this guy doing?

Seben_Maniac #9 on: April 07, 2017, 16:55

• View Profile
Just noticed they are deleting on the negative comments on his instagram

Jdog #10 on: April 07, 2017, 18:54

• View Profile
No music video can defend this lazy composition
Yeah this isn't a song that could be bearable with a good video.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Jdog #11 on: April 07, 2017, 18:55

• View Profile
Just noticed they are deleting on the negative comments on his instagram
He must not take critiquing well because this song does truly suck.

archos #12 on: April 07, 2017, 19:04

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
in my opinion he should not have released it or not in this format of sticking purely to how mimi mongo and also the group of boketshu don camillo and co did  but with more modern studio sound and adding the song we used to sing as children about going to fikin fair on 2nd of july
the hype made people expect something wow,as for me i knew as long as there is no sebene the song would be hammered by fans,as its not even those type of fast tempo traditional  song like  rdc or bilan of koffi
but expect at least lobeso(not saying this in a disrepectful way) praise this on tv and say "losako bokulaka fally ipupa"

Matebu #13 on: April 07, 2017, 19:42

• View Profile
Official clip

Brace yourselves for the 5,000 clips he's going to repost of people dancing to the song. This is why i don't follow these guys on social media - i prefer to check for time to time if there's news

It's no longer about quality, rather it's about going viral even by force.

JV “Lone Ranger” #14 on: April 07, 2017, 22:40

• View Profile
Official clip

Brace yourselves for the 5,000 clips he's going to repost of people dancing to the song. This is why i don't follow these guys on social media - i prefer to check for time to time if there's news

It's no longer about quality, rather it's about going viral even by force.

i just clocked at 2:27 where he says "L'autre la aginda be na eloko oyo"...in english translate "The other also got rich with this thing"...seems like he's talking about his no 1 rival ;D