Author Topic: FERRE GOLA - QU'EST-CE QUE J'AVAIT DIT 30 APRIL!!!!!!!!!  (Read 7932 times)

CM PRINCE #15 on: April 14, 2017, 20:22

• View Profile
Looking forward to see what he comes out with

Manzambi94 #16 on: April 15, 2017, 11:37

• View Profile
I don't understand why he keeps using songwriters, he could write his own songs
A majority of musicians simply buy their songs, that includes even good composers like Koffi himself. It's easy to write a song but how to compose it is a problem,it's much easier to buy a complete song and just modify it to your taste otherwise you will spend your time trying to marry lyrics with music.
But that is what all the music is about, in Italy where I come from you can feel the difference between a song who is written by the singer and composer and a song written from the Songwriters for others, the biggest success have always been the one written by the own singers, Ferré should do one song with his own lyrics and do a generique with only him and he will be the most successful guy ever

archos #17 on: April 23, 2017, 10:39

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
one of the generiques was played by japonais instead of charly solo who just got a small part,by the way japonais played all guitars except bass on that album

JV “Lone Ranger” #18 on: April 23, 2017, 13:46

• View Profile
one of the generiques was played by japonais instead of charly solo who just got a small part,by the way japonais played all guitars except bass on that album

if he played all guitars then what input did hadji solo, David and Marchouse have in this album?

archos #19 on: April 23, 2017, 14:31

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 i did not mean he played full album but he played a bit of each on several songs