Author Topic: OMG, SANKARA MOCKING JB’S ANGRY PHONECALL  (Read 7286 times)

Matebu on: July 15, 2018, 01:51

• View Profile
Safe to say équipe BCBG and MM aren’t seeing eye to eye ;D ;D ;D

Matebu #1 on: July 15, 2018, 03:07

• View Profile
«Ça fait 20ans (years) BCBG n’a pas sortit un album.» That’s about as direct of an insult as it gets to JB and Mosaka

I'm also sensing a veiled insult towards Manda Chante regarding Bana Ok...
« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 04:32 by Matebu »

archos #2 on: July 15, 2018, 09:22

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
hopefully there is no response to that lol they should just take it like sankara's comedian self,because knowing the man who decides to respond in the name of bcbg he would hit harder to counter and then it will end up again in 10+ people joining the beef

JV “Lone Ranger” #3 on: July 15, 2018, 09:38

• View Profile
Here we go again...,he knows how emotional BCBG is why even joke about it....don’t blame mosaka for replying, if he does...MM always starts beef then act like they’re the victim and innocent.

archos #4 on: July 15, 2018, 11:55

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Talking about jb's voice message,somebody transformed it into a song lol seguin plays it here at 5 37

JV “Lone Ranger” #5 on: July 15, 2018, 12:18

• View Profile
Lol it’s the new slogan now....”Je te bloque”....just saw JB himself on snap say, system ya mikoloyo eza je te bloque...lol my God

Manzambi94 #6 on: July 15, 2018, 13:14

• View Profile
The crazy part about JB is that can make everything literally everything become a buzz or am highlight except his music career, if he only kept the same energy and drive to music he would be in the same place of Koffi

JV “Lone Ranger” #7 on: July 15, 2018, 20:57

• View Profile
The crazy part about JB is that can make everything literally everything become a buzz or am highlight except his music career, if he only kept the same energy and drive to music he would be in the same place of Koffi

Because you have said that about him and I don’t agree, you know what I’m going to do?.....JE TE BLOQUE !!!! ;D

Manzambi94 #8 on: July 15, 2018, 21:55

• View Profile

Because you have said that about him and I don’t agree, you know what I’m going to do?.....JE TE BLOQUE !!!! ;D
Lol

mrvibes #9 on: July 17, 2018, 06:08

• View Profile

Looks like he is enjoying it himself .lol they really need to mix it well. We never know it might be a big hit.  Especially if its accompanied with a crazy dance.. Just saying

Matebu #10 on: July 17, 2018, 15:37

• View Profile

Looks like he is enjoying it himself .lol they really need to mix it well. We never know it might be a big hit.  Especially if its accompanied with a crazy dance.. Just saying

lol, that remix bangs

lepadre #11 on: July 17, 2018, 15:39

• View Profile
Sankara and JB's version on the mockery  ;D ;D

[/b][/size][/font]

EMOVICTEAM #12 on: July 18, 2018, 14:41

• View Profile

Paysan Congolais #13 on: July 19, 2018, 11:27

• View Profile

Yep. JB has huge natural star power. It's a shame he never used it properly. He would've been the biggest african star after Koffi's reign ended.

Cavalier Solitaire #14 on: July 19, 2018, 14:28

• View Profile

Yep. JB has huge natural star power. It's a shame he never used it properly. He would've been the biggest african star after Koffi's reign ended.

100% Agree. It also shows how much people appreciate his artistry work. Its a pity he is starving them including me. Now all we do is listen to titanic, TH, internet, Kipe yayo and comfort ourselves that one day Papa Cheri will be back with that kind of music again.