Author Topic: CELLULAIRE KNOWS NDULE  (Read 6330 times)

mampenza on: June 09, 2016, 20:53

• View Profile

One of the few songs were cellulaire had space and sang great, listen just listen the initial duet with Ben Laden (Bana Kuluna Crie) 6:10- 6:44 and the solo lead from 7:07-7-41 (Musselu crie). The guy gave quality, heart, vocal elasticity, precision and soul in this song and this is why me and other BCBG fans are angry towards him. He has a clean natural voice but he is lazy as fuck. I think if he doesn't wake up after BDM he will be the most humiliated and unrespected atalaku of history. By the way Cedric Guez the writer.

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #1 on: June 10, 2016, 11:45

• Administrator
    • View Profile
He has a natural voice and animation suits him very well and can actually do well but he is just too lazy!
LE BIG BOSS

Jdog #2 on: June 10, 2016, 19:26

• View Profile
He has a good voice but it's just that his animation isn't that good most of the time. If he wasn't lazy he could've been Genta's replacement because their voices are very similar.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

mampenza #3 on: June 15, 2016, 23:02

• View Profile
He has a natural voice and animation suits him very well and can actually do well but he is just too lazy!
Yes it is true, he is the reason why Papa Cherie searched for other three atalakus after him he kinda started well with anti terro, then after kipe ya yo and quel Est ton probleme he kinda disappeared, with no explainable reason

mampenza #4 on: June 15, 2016, 23:08

• View Profile
He has a good voice but it's just that his animation isn't that good most of the time. If he wasn't lazy he could've been Genta's replacement because their voices are very similar.
Yes, except in Anti Terro and in Soyons Serieux he can't come up with powerful cries like Gents but he is capable of doing it in soyons Serieux was perfect in Anti Terro and in Pelisa Ngwasuma, perfect than back to average, he needs to wake up , he still can be relevant

archos #5 on: June 16, 2016, 09:31

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
talking about him, he has gone back to brazza and done his generique and clip which is sometimes played in bars
apparently jb told him he'd have to earn back his place in the pecking order which means he had to start from number 5 to reclaim his second spot and it pissed him off since he believes he deserves 2nd spot based on his 16 years in the group
so now the atalaku section is set up like this genta fusee and pajo who are the starters,chaleur,alfonso and a new atalaku as back-ups,ben laden is on the verge of going to tonya tonya in one of those many  swap deals jb and tata did over the years

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #6 on: June 16, 2016, 10:42

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Thanx for that update archos. If i were close to JB i would strongly keep singing to him to Let Genta lead as usual since he is the veteran then i would have Fusee,Alfonso and Ben Laden on that ataluku section. Pajo is just a noise maker and the others on your list i will have to listen to them,i don't know them.
LE BIG BOSS

shamala #7 on: June 16, 2016, 20:15

• View Profile
Where is this clip?  Hehehe Cellulaire cannot make from number 5 spot....For me Alfonso is good, Chaleur I have not heard his work, am comfortable with Pajo ( He has a different style) Bin Laden  would have clinched number two spot except for  his usual problem.

By the way Archos I happened to notice a new rythmist in BCBG quite young. Any news.?
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

mampenza #8 on: June 17, 2016, 09:31

• View Profile
Alfonso that guy is still there? I thought he left the movement,, the guy have talent I don't understand papa Cherie is not combining him with fusee in the atalaku section, guys Pajois excellent with his animation he can be a great second or third atalaku, about Samuel Eto'o, maybe of he goes with Tonya Tonya he could have a 1st atalaku role, thing that I'm Wenge he never had, but I wouldn't be happy if he leaves or they swap him the guy have talent, he needs to stay, about cellulaire, he puts himself in this position, he always act as a back up chorist of gents when he had to be the Fusèe of his generation, he should to his friend Koffi, to earn some flash and visibility for going solo like Bercy Mwama is doing I know be will be going solo.in few years

mampenza #9 on: June 17, 2016, 09:32

• View Profile
Where is this clip?  Hehehe Cellulaire cannot make from number 5 spot....For me Alfonso is good, Chaleur I have not heard his work, am comfortable with Pajo ( He has a different style) Bin Laden  would have clinched number two spot except for  his usual problem.

By the way Archos I happened to notice a new rythmist in BCBG quite young. Any news.?
What usual problem Ben laden has?