Author Topic: GUYS HAVE YOU SEEN WHATS HAPPENING ABOUT BOMPEMA AND WERRASON?  (Read 15981 times)

Pablo01 #15 on: August 12, 2020, 13:48

• View Profile
Werra is and has always been a faux chanteur.. Werra is well known for his behavior of not paying his musicians or people he collaborates with. Bogus has the right to get his money...if werra is that  great ..he has only one thing to fo.. Pay Bogus in order to stop all this crap going on..
To be honest to me werra became a singer buy mistake. Even celeo sings better than him.. He is just a lucky guy that all..

Is that so?! So Mr. Poutine sings better than Werra? I think you don't know what you're saying my bro,  hahaha LOL.

does JB pay his old lyricists, or not?!
« Last Edit: August 12, 2020, 13:53 by Pabloone71 »

CM PRINCE #16 on: August 12, 2020, 13:54

• View Profile
I honestly think people throw the word Faux Chanteur around too easily, a faux chanteur is someone who really can’t sing, I honestly don’t think Werra is a bad singer the way people make out, his voice just needs discipline, someone like Alain Makaba even said it himself that Werra can sing.
I’ve always said 4x4 Werra was actually a decent singer here’s a good example

He just doesn’t put in effort anymore, but if he was really that bad the way you guys say he is then I’m sure someone like Alain Makaba would’ve told him to play drums or guitar instead loool.

Mukulu #17 on: August 12, 2020, 14:03

• View Profile
Bogus needs to let it go, it’s been nearly 20 years and Werra clearly isn’t going to pay you so just let it go and move on.
I’ve never liked Bogus anyway, I’ve always found him so irritating.

Did even JB pay his old lyricists?!

He paid Jules Kibens with a lifetime contract in bcbg

Pablo01 #18 on: August 12, 2020, 14:16

• View Profile
I honestly think people throw the word Faux Chanteur around too easily, a faux chanteur is someone who really can’t sing, I honestly don’t think Werra is a bad singer the way people make out, his voice just needs discipline, someone like Alain Makaba even said it himself that Werra can sing.

He just doesn’t put in effort anymore, but if he was really that bad the way you guys say he is then I’m sure someone like Alain Makaba would’ve told him to play drums or guitar instead loool.
Werra 2nd voice of nuance!

Batu ebele ba kanisa ka que soki oyembi likolo nde oza vrai chanteur.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2020, 14:28 by Pabloone71 »

Pablo01 #19 on: August 12, 2020, 14:29

• View Profile

Werra is really a complete artist, for me.

Pablo01 #20 on: August 12, 2020, 14:31

• View Profile

CM PRINCE #21 on: August 12, 2020, 14:32

• View Profile

Werra is really a complete artist, for me.
Okay I wouldn’t go that far  ;D :D

archos #22 on: August 12, 2020, 14:54

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
prince the thing with bogus is that he is a very very very very stubborn guy when he thinks he is in his own right,i saw today a live he did to hit back at people  who insulted him and his mother in the name of werra and he went quite hard to an extent that i think even jb will distance himself from him for a moment and he warned that its just the beginning since they insulted his mother he will be on their back till the end

CM PRINCE #23 on: August 12, 2020, 15:44

• View Profile
prince the thing with bogus is that he is a very very very very stubborn guy when he thinks he is in his own right,i saw today a live he did to hit back at people  who insulted him and his mother in the name of werra and he went quite hard to an extent that i think even jb will distance himself from him for a moment and he warned that its just the beginning since they insulted his mother he will be on their back till the end
Bogus has a history of going too far, remember when he said Koffi’s son raped Koffi’s daughter, and then started talking about Koffi’s parents.
Where is the live?

archos #24 on: August 12, 2020, 16:17

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

here bro,oh yeah the days of vieux ebola when he got threats at his house then completely lost it and mocked maman amy also if i remember,he is quite a temperamental guy despite looking calm

Paysan Congolais #25 on: August 12, 2020, 16:32

• View Profile

Werra is a faux chanteur. Listen to how he destroyed the "coeur" in No Comment Schengen. It's clearly bad to the ear.

The guys is borderline tone deaf.

Please, bring a guitarist and give Werra a mic.

Werra was only good in the studio.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2020, 16:35 by Paysan Congolais »

Paysan Congolais #26 on: August 12, 2020, 17:39

• View Profile

Pablo01 #27 on: August 12, 2020, 18:21

• View Profile

Werra is a faux chanteur. Listen to how he destroyed the "coeur" in No Comment Schengen. It's clearly bad to the ear.

The guys is borderline tone deaf.

Please, bring a guitarist and give Werra a mic.

Werra was only good in the studio.

Did you listen very well?

do you have musical ears? Lol.

Nkosi #28 on: August 12, 2020, 18:30

• View Profile
While I respect opinions colleagues have on this topic, my honest and humble views on this matter are as follows:

1) Bompema is just yapping, he should have taken Werrason to court a long time ago, if he cannot do this let his focus on his career. Werra does not pay? Who pays? Musicians leave those who pay lining up to join Werra, why? Ambulance a few weeks ago was knocking to get back, Olivier was knocking on the door to get back but after the reconciliation with Heritier Werra refused. How many musicians have left Ferre to join Werra who does not pay? Before we go into overdrive about this, it is important to answer these questions.

2) Faux? There is a difference between a good singer and a good musician. You can have a good voice and be a crap or average musician. What makes Werra good is his ability to produce good music and remarkably good shows despite not having the best voice around. Afande is an excellent singer but is he really in the class of Ferre and Fally as a musician? Eboa is a good singer but Fabregas is doing far better! What attracts followers to Werra is his ability to put together a good group and give fans a variety all the time.

Thanks comrades.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2020, 18:55 by Nkosi »

Manzambi94 #29 on: August 12, 2020, 19:55

• View Profile
Wera is indeed a faux chanteur. I don't see why people are getting mad at Bogus.
false singer ?!

Werrason really has a attenuating and melancholy voice at the same time just like Emerite Emeneya!
Brrruuuuuuu tika koloba bongo ko. Ya Noël azali mama ya ba faux chanteur tata ya ba faux chanteur if faux chanteur was a spprt Werra would be winning from the beginning of the competition till the competition ended, you are making Emeneya cry in his grave, pardon tika koloba bongo. I never understood how he could make Ferre, Deplick, Heritier, and many others sing so well when he can hit a not for nothing at all.
I sware I will beat up everyome who will try to say that I am a Werra hater