Author Topic: Which problem does Ferre have with the French justice  (Read 2285 times)

Mfumu Vata on: June 06, 2022, 21:51

• View Profile

Manzambi94 #1 on: June 07, 2022, 23:48

• View Profile

I sware I hate Congolese press, this is minor, like you know, a miss communication, but probably Pro Fally pages will twist this into saying "Oh Tala Lettre F mususu Wana mubulu" and shit like that, that's why our music is dying, like is this relevant? Why they don't also tell the many sugr mama's that Fally has that buy him stuff that he flexed like his.

Mfumu Vata #2 on: June 08, 2022, 23:55

• View Profile

JV “Lone Ranger” #3 on: June 09, 2022, 01:31

• View Profile
I’ve been seeing half hearted support from his fellow colleagues. This story just ain’t going away, at first I thought it was just a miscommunication and fake news but now it seems things are pretty serious.

archos #4 on: June 09, 2022, 01:56

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
its a case from the days of his divorce back in the days with sabrina almost ten years ago which like the case wazekwa once had,for another reason,"disappeared" for years then judgement by default was given based on letters not answered due to home switches when they finally reopened the case,france being a country where 15 years after or more you can still be judged on a past action the difference is that wazekwa was lucky to be condemned before coming to settle the things while he was caught by surprise going to perform to obiang family

Mfumu Vata #5 on: June 10, 2022, 05:28

• View Profile
« Last Edit: June 10, 2022, 05:40 by Mfumu Vata »

archos #6 on: June 10, 2022, 12:15

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Knowing jazz kavulhu i am sure he said some stupid stuff in the video lol  this guy is crazy
by the way i saw a video of kelly katenda saying that he comes from ferre's lawyer office and that he had to write down what he was told  because he has no clue about juridiction,and he says ferre has not been judged yet he has been condemned by default and arrested as such until he sees the judges again with the interventions of his lawyers now fully allowed so the 45 days congolese pages are reporting are fake
by the way there is something in that text which i had found suspect already,there was a very subtle indirect allusion to him and weed which is mentioned without being mentioned in that text

archos #7 on: June 10, 2022, 13:38

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #8 on: June 10, 2022, 16:14

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Any summary on this,too many conflicting stories that its becoming boring following the story.
LE BIG BOSS

archos #9 on: June 10, 2022, 16:52

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
to make it short and simple ferre pull the african parent punishment on his daughter ozias back in 2013 and when his daughter who was 13 then went to class they noticed some marks on her(like most of us experienced with our parents)and straight away made it a case since in france and western countries in general there is no physical punishment like with us in african countries( lol i got an uncle who got fired from school back in 91 when he came to europe to be an english teacher and slapped a student who was disrespecting him hard) and he had been called already  back then and responded,but they could not take legal action further on the child's behalf since she was not major, and in the meantime when they relaunched the case several years after ferre had moved house so he was not getting letters and by the time they figured out his new adress it was in the lockdown days and ferre was in kinshasa so it was considered as he deliberately did not come and was assumed to be guilty since he "runs away"
so the ferre lawyers are in the process on proving that he was not there as he lives mainly in kinshasa which is why he did not come not that he wanted to run away from them

JV “Lone Ranger” #10 on: June 10, 2022, 18:58

• View Profile
to make it short and simple ferre pull the african parent punishment on his daughter ozias back in 2013 and when his daughter who was 13 then went to class they noticed some marks on her(like most of us experienced with our parents)and straight away made it a case since in france and western countries in general there is no physical punishment like with us in african countries( lol i got an uncle who got fired from school back in 91 when he came to europe to be an english teacher and slapped a student who was disrespecting him hard) and he had been called already  back then and responded,but they could not take legal action further on the child's behalf since she was not major, and in the meantime when they relaunched the case several years after ferre had moved house so he was not getting letters and by the time they figured out his new adress it was in the lockdown days and ferre was in kinshasa so it was considered as he deliberately did not come and was assumed to be guilty since he "runs away"
so the ferre lawyers are in the process on proving that he was not there as he lives mainly in kinshasa which is why he did not come not that he wanted to run away from them

This case is soo stupid, why didn’t the daughter deny the beating thing to avoid all this in the first place when the case was opened. The hypocrisy of this jurisdiction system, same people who beat their kids and wives but are quick to question another parent about beating their child for miss behaving. I’m old skool and Ferre did nothing wrong but why arrest him now when he’s travelling back and forth every month.

archos #11 on: June 11, 2022, 18:24

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
did anybody else see celeo being driven to another french city where he had to perform a playback and literally crying  while listening to les marquis songs because of ferre  and whats going on