Author Topic: FERRE’S LIVE VERSION OF BIZORBI REMIX HAS TAKEN THE WORLD BY STORM  (Read 576 times)

CM PRINCE on: August 09, 2023, 19:53

• View Profile

I think this is the first live sebene to go viral since Papa Mobimba, but this has become requested on the dance floor at weddings and parties.
I think this now joins the list of most popular live Sebene in no particular order, Zaiko Bob Maman Siska, Koffi Papa Mobimba, Werrason Zenith solo dances, Koffi Bercy Rond Point, Koffi Olympia.

Another thing people seem to forget it’s literally the same as Vibes which he released 2 years ago just different lyrics

archos #1 on: August 09, 2023, 19:59

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
whats strange with them viral hits is that most of them start like a joke then boom,whereas some which they prepare,hype,overhype for a whole year prior to release flop

CM PRINCE #2 on: August 09, 2023, 23:29

• View Profile
Indeed, I thought it would be a quick hit wonder on tiktok but the fact that it’s always on rotations at parties now let me start taking this song seriously

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #3 on: August 10, 2023, 00:04

• View Profile
whats strange with them viral hits is that most of them start like a joke then boom,whereas some which they prepare,hype,overhype for a whole year prior to release flop
Exactly

SYMPLICITY #4 on: August 10, 2023, 06:20

• View Profile
Sometimes we judge too early or are super subjective based on our dislike for an artist........ just a few months ago an overwhelming majority here called it crap till I had to remind them that at 2.6 million views a few months into its release showed it was a good one.

Manzambi94 #5 on: August 10, 2023, 10:10

• View Profile
Sometimes we judge too early or are super subjective based on our dislike for an artist........ just a few months ago an overwhelming majority here called it crap till I had to remind them that at 2.6 million views a few months into its release showed it was a good one.
It is still crap, Allo Telephone and Bloque by Fally Ipupa are crap, but they still have 36 and 39 milion views ), just cause something is popular it doesn't mean that is actually good.

SYMPLICITY #6 on: August 10, 2023, 19:41

• View Profile
It is still crap, Allo Telephone and Bloque by Fally Ipupa are crap, but they still have 36 and 39 milion views ), just cause something is popular it doesn't mean that is actually good.

Who has the crapometer? The one whose mighty word either approves or condemns a song to goodness or crapness?

JV “Lone Ranger” #7 on: August 10, 2023, 21:59

• View Profile

Who has the crapometer? The one whose mighty word either approves or condemns a song to goodness or crapness?

Lol

Manzambi94 #8 on: August 10, 2023, 22:02

• View Profile

Lol
What's so funny?

Manzambi94 #9 on: August 10, 2023, 22:04

• View Profile

What? To me the song is crap, you like it cool, you don't go boot the song and listen to it a 1000 times if you want to idc, I have said my opinion and stand on it, if yo don't like it idc