Author Topic: DO YOU GUYS AGREE WITH WHAT WERRA SAID ABOUT SOLEIL HERE?  (Read 644 times)

CM PRINCE on: September 09, 2023, 08:13

• View Profile

This was his interview right after Ferre’s Stade des martyrs but it wasn’t posted. He said Koffi misused him and he’s one of the best singers in the 5th generation but he wasn’t exploited properly and lacked direction.

Now my question is do you agree with what Werra said because for me I strongly disagree because Koffi gave him so much space.

Jdog #1 on: September 14, 2023, 10:27

• View Profile
False. Koffi gave Soleil plenty of space in Quatier Latin.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

archos #2 on: September 14, 2023, 10:49

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
i think what nsone said runs deeper than that,he gave him space but i think  nsone is talking on spiritual level,even if most of them in their generation except maybe guys like chamberton,deo,paparazzi who got limited time,fally was given an extra treatment to unlock fully his "aura" and i think thats what nsone is talking about,as to say that soleil has leadership potential but was not unlocked on that field unlike fally ferre heritier,and maybe its and indirect way to say that he could have taken over when fally left but instead got forced out

Mfumu Vata #3 on: September 14, 2023, 10:55

• View Profile
bandleaders often like to say that when there's singer they like. Koffi Olomidé used to say the same thing about Bill Clinton and Ferre, saying that Werrason wasn't using them on the right way and that they would have been much better if they joined Quartier Latin. Also adding that he would have been untouchable if he had Werra's team. Papa Wemba also saying something about a few WMMM members (I think Serge Mabiala) and QL-members  that they weren t used on the right way. King Kester once saying that Koffi was not using Eric Tutsi on the right way.

Manzambi94 #4 on: September 15, 2023, 01:51

• View Profile
i think what nsone said runs deeper than that,he gave him space but i think  nsone is talking on spiritual level,even if most of them in their generation except maybe guys like chamberton,deo,paparazzi who got limited time,fally was given an extra treatment to unlock fully his "aura" and i think thats what nsone is talking about,as to say that soleil has leadership potential but was not unlocked on that field unlike fally ferre heritier,and maybe its and indirect way to say that he could have taken over when fally left but instead got forced out

Wym with Fally, Ferre and Heritier got it unlocked?

Manzambi94 #5 on: September 15, 2023, 01:52

• View Profile
About what Werra was saying, no. Soleil was never destined to be a leader, yes he had carisma a good voice and everything but I think he really didn't have an IT factor

CM PRINCE #6 on: September 15, 2023, 01:57

• View Profile
About what Werra was saying, no. Soleil was never destined to be a leader, yes he had carisma a good voice and everything but I think he really didn't have an IT factor
That’s not true, because when Soleil left Latino everyone expected him to have a good solo career and be a leader. They were already putting him as the 3rd tied with Lacoste behind Fally and Ferre, the buzz Soleil had was huge before he released his album. During the monde arabe and danger de mort era people had high expectations from him, it just didn’t work out cause of promotion and so on.

Manzambi94 #7 on: September 15, 2023, 02:03

• View Profile
That’s not true, because when Soleil left Latino everyone expected him to have a good solo career and be a leader. They were already putting him as the 3rd tied with Lacoste behind Fally and Ferre, the buzz Soleil had was huge before he released his album. During the monde arabe and danger de mort era people had high expectations from him, it just didn’t work out cause of promotion and so on.
Yes, Lacoste too had great expectation, Mirage also had great expectations and so on and so on, but the reality is that he has never became someone like Fally, Ferre etc. As I have said he doesn't have the IT Factor otherwise he would have been extremely successful in his solo career.

CM PRINCE #8 on: September 15, 2023, 05:07

• View Profile
Yes, Lacoste too had great expectation, Mirage also had great expectations and so on and so on, but the reality is that he has never became someone like Fally, Ferre etc. As I have said he doesn't have the IT Factor otherwise he would have been extremely successful in his solo career.
Fally and Ferre were lucky because they had backing from producers, management and had good promotion, good managers  whilst Soleil didn't have that and he had funded his album by himself. Mirage has himself to blame because he didn't go back to kin to promote his album and decided to rejoin koffi for some concerts after he just released his album which pissed off Fally apocalypse and co cause they saw it in a way that he was killing his own career by doing that. Lacoste had success too even for a moment.