Author Topic: Wenge BCBG female dancers  (Read 11163 times)

shamala on: October 17, 2013, 06:13

• View Profile
I intent to do an article on female dancers in my own perspective. feel free to critize or add
« Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 06:13 by 37 »
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

shamala #1 on: October 20, 2013, 12:30

• View Profile
over time i have noticed that BCBG female dancers are consistently of a certain caliber. This is from the Bercy/ Zenith time to date. Also I noticed  that BCBG has never lost or had a defection of one of its dancers to another group....(i stand to be corrected..case in point Sandralina and Anya). Most of the dancers who leave stop dancing all together and i have not found a reason why.
I have grouped the female dancers and they tend to move from one group to another depending on factors such as age,body changes etc

Queen
Usually the leader, they tend to have been with the group the longest.The tend to have knowledge of nearly all the groupe dance moves i.e. if the band leader calls for an ancient dance move most likely the queen will lead and show the others.Examples Monica Seles,Zambrotta,Hiroshima

Aunt
the tend to deputize the queen.From this pool is where the queen comes from On the song DRC the part which looks like mutuashi..ele ah ele... they dance to solo part.Examples Yety Muyetshi,Virginie,Miette Shégué

Import
These are usually dancers who left other groups eg Quartier Latin, Maison Mere and are usually older in age.
Examples.Monica Seles,Kadhyshow,Tantine,Sandralima.Some are fished from oblivion...

Pretty Face
These ones tend to be very beautiful but not very good dancers. Men lust for them.Examples Sandralima,Sandralema,Winnie,Ananas,Nono,Bibi Sucre and lately Nelly

Baby
These are recruited quite early in age and grow up in the group .Some make it to the main team others don't.Examples Muana Nsuka of course,Nelly,Sarah,Laura,Beverly,(Zambrotta,Yety,Virginie also joined when still young)

Good dancers
Usually very good dancers. Examples well take your pick

Standby
Here some usually older members of the group can be called upon on short notice. The have passports and internatinal travel is not a problem.Example Maman Dembo

Others
Here some show potential for Leadership...I pick Mina Sokoro. Some show potential but leave the group..example Chimene..Others were/are in the group and you wonder why..here i pick Blanche

Well i now enterrtain comments, critique and additions

« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 12:30 by 37 »

Odanga #2 on: October 20, 2013, 23:27

• View Profile
Creative classification Shamala, where does Bibicya Ronaldinho fall?
« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 23:27 by 76 »

archos #3 on: October 20, 2013, 23:43

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
nice one shamala
talking about zambrotta,do you know she is not congolese?
« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 23:43 by 25 »

shamala #4 on: October 21, 2013, 04:51

• View Profile
<cite>@archos said:</cite>
nice one shamala

Archos shock me.. where she is from? I also suspect virginie is from brazza..notice there are very good dancers in Kini bands from brazza case in point Helene montongo formerly  WMM.

Odanga I think Bibicya was with Werra and Koffi and not BCBG
« Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 04:51 by 37 »

Jdog #5 on: October 21, 2013, 08:49

• View Profile
I personally like dancers who look good and are actually good dancers like dancers ferre and fally's band. Werra i think just has his dancers for looks same with koffi. But Jb i don't know cause his dancers are good but I don't really find them to be cute,pretty,lustful stuff like that.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 08:49 by 17 »
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

shamala #6 on: October 22, 2013, 17:38

• View Profile

Archos...still waiting and any others tidbits on back bebe Cheries
« Last Edit: October 22, 2013, 17:38 by 37 »

archos #7 on: October 22, 2013, 17:46

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
<cite>@shamala said:</cite>
Archos shock me.. where she is from? I also suspect virginie is from brazza..notice there are very good dancers in Kini bands from brazza case in point Helene montongo formerly  WMM.

zambrotta is togolese and jb recruited her in togo and she finished school in drc while starting in bcbg thats how she learned lingala
and virginie is pure congolese,she is the sister of coreen of maison mere
« Last Edit: October 22, 2013, 17:46 by 25 »

shamala #8 on: October 22, 2013, 19:27

• View Profile

well I didn't suspect that far...am shocked....no wonder she is JB favorite... did she grow up at his house?
« Last Edit: October 22, 2013, 19:27 by 37 »

shamala #9 on: October 26, 2013, 05:40

• View Profile
missing Muana Nsuka in concert... hope this time she makes it to Paris. By the way is there some truth that she grew up under the care of Monica Seles (RIP)? Initially I used to think she was Monica's daughter... the sort of look and dance the same way....
« Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 05:43 by 37 »

archos #10 on: October 26, 2013, 10:03

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
<cite>@shamala said:</cite>
well I didn't suspect that far...am shocked....no wonder she is JB favorite... did she grow up at his house?

Yes she grew up with jb and still lives with him
as for muana nsuka,monica seles was not her mother but they are from the same family
« Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 10:03 by 25 »

shamala #11 on: November 10, 2013, 05:02

• View Profile

Archos  is this the concerrt Zambrotta was recruited ?

[video][/video]
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 05:02 by 37 »