Author Topic: BURKINA FASO MBOKA LIYA DENOUNCES JB MPIANA & WERRASON  (Read 15597 times)

Franco Pepe Kalle #15 on: August 01, 2014, 23:33

• View Profile
I think I know the problem. See musicians like Burkina Faso Mboka Liya and JF Ifonge are doing a strategy to get the big stars since they were not so lucky. Now they either in small clubs or in religion. They are using their spots to convince people that their bosses or colleagues are nothing but devil worshiper than things in that nature. That way they can get some sympathy. I think Faso and others want sympathy since they never got the fame like their colleagues or bosses.

Jdog #16 on: August 02, 2014, 07:40

• View Profile
Damn this guy looks homeless, God forgive me but this guy looks like one of those hobos who play for money on the streets and carry signs asking for donations. Can't believe this is the guy who played on one of the most successful African albums which is Kibuisa Mpimpa.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #17 on: August 02, 2014, 09:17

• Administrator
    • View Profile
You're right Franco Pepe Kalle, it's sympathy and largely to make their asylum cases stronger.
People like JF Ifonge are fake Christians because a true christian does not go about slandering other people, a true christian preaches the gospel and love.
LE BIG BOSS

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #18 on: August 02, 2014, 09:20

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Damn this guy looks homeless, God forgive me but this guy looks like one of those hobos who play for money on the streets and carry signs asking for donations. Can't believe this is the guy who played on one of the most successful African albums which is Kibuisa Mpimpa.
I heard he was a goatherder before moving to the city and starting music professionally so forgive him for the lack of swag.  ;D
LE BIG BOSS

EMOVICTEAM #19 on: August 02, 2014, 09:21

• View Profile

Jdog, I am person who feels bad when I see a guy with potential either suffering or not using his potential. JB Mpiana has few soloists now and instead of mboka going back to bcbg, he is saying all this that will take him deeper into poverty.

EMOVICTEAM #20 on: August 02, 2014, 09:23

• View Profile
I heard he was a goatherder before moving to the city and starting music professionally so forgive him for the lack of swag.  ;D

Sly, are you serious? Goat care taker?

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #21 on: August 02, 2014, 09:34

• Administrator
    • View Profile
LE BIG BOSS

archos #22 on: August 02, 2014, 09:47

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 hahahaha guys this reminds of  an argument between him and manda in his short time with el paris in studio,he was moaning about almost everything and manda told him to shut up or they will send him back to village to take care of goats(not in a rude way but a funny one ii think) and marie paul depitsho and co were laughing so hard
sometimes he also got that type of stick but it was coming from the group member he can stand the least of earth,seguin,so he went very angry but funnily enough jb was  laughing very hard at them instead of telling them to calm down lol

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #23 on: August 02, 2014, 10:05

• Administrator
    • View Profile
hahahaha guys this reminds of  an argument between him and manda in his short time with el paris in studio,he was moaning about almost everything and manda told him to shut up or they will send him back to village to take care of goats(not in a rude way but a funny one ii think) and marie paul depitsho and co were laughing so hard
sometimes he also got that type of stick but it was coming from the group member he can stand the least of earth,seguin,so he went very angry but funnily enough jb was  laughing very hard at them instead of telling them to calm down lol
Kiekiekiekiekie, I can imagine how pissed off he must have been being teased like that. ;D ;D ;D ;D
LE BIG BOSS

Jdog #24 on: August 02, 2014, 10:34

• View Profile
That was like 20-30 years ago, that has nothing to do with his attire.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #25 on: August 02, 2014, 10:37

• Administrator
    • View Profile
There some people who really don't give a toss about material possessions especially clothes. There was one time I was like that,i didn't care about the label I wore as long as I looked good,i only changed when I went deeper into Congolese music and I must say it's not a good thing being addicted to labels, you always mind what you wear,it's a stupid thing in the end coz it affects your finances big time.
LE BIG BOSS

Jdog #26 on: August 02, 2014, 10:39

• View Profile
There some people who really don't give a toss about material possessions especially clothes. There was one time I was like that,i didn't care about the label I wore as long as I looked good,i only changed when I went deeper into Congolese music and I must say it's not a good thing being addicted to labels, you always mind what you wear,it's a stupid thing in the end coz it affects your finances big time.
Yeah you have a point there.

shamala #27 on: August 02, 2014, 12:31

• View Profile
There was one time I was like that,i didn't care about the label I wore as long as I looked good,i only changed when I went deeper into Congolese music and I must say it's not a good thing being addicted to labels, you always mind what you wear,it's a stupid thing in the end coz it affects your finances big time.

my sickness ...hahaha even when shopping I always have to remember what shoes,belt or hat it has to go with...problems I say..
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #28 on: August 02, 2014, 13:01

• Administrator
    • View Profile
my sickness ...hahaha even when shopping I always have to remember what shoes,belt or hat it has to go with...problems I say..
It is a serious sickness when you start this sapeur business. ;D ;D
LE BIG BOSS