Author Topic: Translation plz  (Read 1137 times)

Wenge1995 on: March 30, 2022, 00:50

• View Profile
Ah, so "Patrouille des Stars" was Julian Antonio's creation? My translation is so so, could someone translate the interview?

archos #1 on: March 30, 2022, 14:56

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
he says that patrouille des stars was created by tivo pirouence,then kevin,delco boukary,julien came from their own group evenement choc if i remember well to join,then him saoudien arrived and got recruited and he told them that he has his friends he was doing music in kinshasa with so he went to pick dr cousteau,late zidane and their mbonda player in kinshasa
they had to find a name for the group and people gave names and the one which got the most votes was patrouille des stars given by julien antonio
the animations obus kanga bisaka and kinsiona(i believe it was actually zulema who created it) were his but during the recording his voice was not well so antonio did it

Cavalier Solitaire #2 on: March 30, 2022, 20:32

• View Profile
Jullien Antonio claims to be the creator of the Kinsiona cri as well as the founder of the group since he is the one who invited Kevin Mbouande,  Decko Bukali, Dady Saudien as well as Ya Meco 2000. Later Dr Cousteau, Zidane and Dede Djasco joined from Kin then because they needed financial backing that's how they made Presida Tivo to be the president of the group.  Musicians and their untruthfulness. :D

Dady Saudien looks really young, isn't he supposed to be in his mid to late 40s?

Wenge1995 #3 on: March 30, 2022, 22:01

• View Profile
Jullien Antonio claims to be the creator of the Kinsiona cri as well as the founder of the group since he is the one who invited Kevin Mbouande,  Decko Bukali, Dady Saudien as well as Ya Meco 2000. Later Dr Cousteau, Zidane and Dede Djasco joined from Kin then because they needed financial backing that's how they made Presida Tivo to be the president of the group.  Musicians and their untruthfulness. :D

Dady Saudien looks really young, isn't he supposed to be in his mid to late 40s?

He's probably born late 70s. Because Kevin Mbouande is born 1973, Waney Pecho born 1975, Dede Djasco in 1978, and Tresor Mvoula in 1980. I wonder how old Julian Antonio is too