Author Topic: ARCHIVE: THIS WILL GO DOWN IF NOT AS THE BEST EVER CONCERT  (Read 2851 times)

PCGY KASTELLO on: September 11, 2020, 22:42

• View Profile

In my opinion this is the greatest performance Werra and WMM have ever performed. Always on my play list.
The Coordination, Choreograph, instruments arrangement, Dancers, the crowd was top notch. However, the achievement of this fantastic performance can be attributed to immense preparations.
Bill Clinton and Celeo were just on top of their game. (The Bromance could be felt from onset to day II)
Kapaya was fantastic (unmatched)......WMM was meant for Kapaya and Kapaya was meant for WMM.
Oooh Mimiche Bass (RIP) 1:27:00 just amazing stuff.
Japonais Malad 10/10
Kakol was on top of things never missed a mark. (coordinated the rest...........Simply Machine)
Ali Mbonda....what a legend (That whistle......)
Thierry Senthe .....That Zenith tune today can be heard in most Pentecostal Churches. (Simply a marvel)
Ferre will always hold a special place in our hearts..............a true WMM legend.
Baby Ndobe (that unmatched Voice and Dancing skills) Legend
Kabose "SEBOKA" as Bill could shout out his name.....handled well Serge's part well. A committed Son of WMM.
Heritier, Aimalia, Adjani, ..... WMM Family.
All in all this was the greatest team Werra has ever assembled.  Werra i salute You
================================================================================
WMM TILL THE END OF TIME !

PCGY KASTELLO #1 on: September 11, 2020, 22:57

• View Profile
PECKING ORDER OF THE ZENITH TRILOGY
1. Double Zenith - The Best ever

Brigade Sarbati trop trop fort.........................It is from here that he won my heart (1:06:00) That entry Crie
    Christian CHRISSS Mbombole ......left an indelible mark

KIMBANGU TOP NOTCH