Author Topic: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH NATHALIE MAKOMA?  (Read 4002 times)

archos #1 on: January 22, 2022, 12:08

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
i think she may be going through some depression/lack of self confidence period,in a space of a year or so she's expressed her hate towards her own body which lead to her gaining weight then hating herself even more when seeing how far it went then going very radical with it to lose a lot,then talking about how she had to bleach intensely as she was made to believe that she could only make it longer in the industry in solo career if she was more lightskinned than her natural black which was the darkest of all them nathalie pengani and her
so i think she's having all that affecting her and needing to have a certain fun as therapy

Manzambi94 #2 on: January 22, 2022, 12:47

• View Profile
i think she may be going through some depression/lack of self confidence period,in a space of a year or so she's expressed her hate towards her own body which lead to her gaining weight then hating herself even more when seeing how far it went then going very radical with it to lose a lot,then talking about how she had to bleach intensely as she was made to believe that she could only make it longer in the industry in solo career if she was more lightskinned than her natural black which was the darkest of all them nathalie pengani and her
so i think she's having all that affecting her and needing to have a certain fun as therapy
Plus One of her parent if I am not mistaken died so She must be going througha lot, It Is so sad to hear this story, I never knew She was this fragile.