Author Topic: ANYBODY ELSE HEARD STRONG RUMORS OF CINDY LEAVING KOFFI?  (Read 16073 times)

archos on: May 27, 2015, 21:49

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
I have been informed by a couple of friends in kin that relationship has gone very bad between koffi and cindy and she ponders idea of leaving the group
 anybody else heard?

CM PRINCE #1 on: May 28, 2015, 00:41

• View Profile

SYMPLICITY #2 on: May 28, 2015, 06:07

• View Profile
Archos, I was praying your headline reads ' Cindy leaves Koffi and will never come back'. She has messed up my dear sweet Quartier Latin.

johnbas #3 on: May 28, 2015, 11:26

• View Profile
Even if she leaves now, she already messed 13th Apotre. As Archos mentioned last week, her vocals have once again polluted and contaminated the whole album.

If I may ask My dear brothers. Do these Musicians read these post and criticism we post on the Forum? I wish they do bcz the music is really not improving.

EMOVICTEAM #4 on: May 28, 2015, 12:19

• View Profile
Even if she leaves now, she already messed 13th Apotre. As Archos mentioned last week, her vocals have once again polluted and contaminated the whole album.

If I may ask My dear brothers. Do these Musicians read these post and criticism we post on the Forum? I wish they do bcz the music is really not improving.

I doubt they do.............if they did, JB would have killed Kibense by now.

Ken Bilele #5 on: May 28, 2015, 15:58

• View Profile

I would say there is state or stage in life that when someone reaches they think and see things very differently. I take example from the corporate organizations that we work for, a times you see something you consider very wrong happening at your place of work but your CEO does not give a damn. That is what is happening with these people. You can talk and talk but the president will not sack a corrupt friend.

Jdog #6 on: May 29, 2015, 03:21

• View Profile
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

archos #7 on: May 31, 2015, 16:21

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
unfortunately cindy did a spot on national tv to explain she is still there no matter what happened  and praise koffi

Jdog #8 on: May 31, 2015, 17:39

• View Profile
That really mad me mad how they cut off that one guy singing a Fally vocal and they went back to Cindy  >:(  >:(
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

KAISARI #9 on: May 31, 2015, 19:38

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
...outside this fora you'll be amazed  at how many international folks adore the  Koffi and Cindy duo...
You do not beat a drum with one finger

CM PRINCE #10 on: May 31, 2015, 19:56

• View Profile

archos #11 on: May 31, 2015, 20:02

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
...outside this fora you'll be amazed  at how many international folks adore the  Koffi and Cindy duo...

of course on stage its "cool" and reminiscent of rochereau and mbilia,bozi and his several singers...but i think the reason some like me and some other guys are  a bit tired of it is the impact it has on quartier latin

SYMPLICITY #12 on: May 31, 2015, 20:12

• View Profile

of course on stage its "cool" and reminiscent of rochereau and mbilia,bozi and his several singers...but i think the reason some like me and some other guys are  a bit tired of it is the impact it has on quartier latin

i love QL and would never have minded if Cindy's presence in Latin made them produce the music i enjoyed in V12 to Monde Arabe. But what we have seen since she joined is BEK,Chicotte, Abracadabra and the Cindy project that has Homelie and those funny coupe de calle songs. If I didn't love QL that much I would have said it's all garbage, but since that would be 'blasphemous', let mi just say that since Cindy put Koffi in a trance , he has not made any music worth mentioning. am praying for the day this 'unholy alliance' would end

KAISARI #13 on: May 31, 2015, 22:53

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
As Koffi says in the other thread, he likes working with established artists  ie  Sam and crew, Fally and crew and lastly Gabbana and crew.  After those three major crews left he probably thinks  Cindy is the only one that can come close to challenging him. The in-fighting in QL is not Cindy's doing but rather the Patrons; personally I think Cindy will be better off going solo and away from KOFFI CENTRAL. Now show me better  rhumba and sebene from other top dawgs...

« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 00:59 by KAISARI »
You do not beat a drum with one finger

Pamba #14 on: June 02, 2015, 22:13

• View Profile
I agree with Kaisari....... With or without Cindy he always produce quality music.