Author Topic: GESAC IN TEARS OF PAIN AFTER BEING FIRED AND HUMILIATED IN FRONT OF NEW MEMBERS  (Read 965 times)

archos on: July 09, 2023, 15:07

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

CM PRINCE #1 on: July 09, 2023, 17:24

• View Profile
Alright even though I don't agree with the way Wazekwa's handled things, I'm gonna play devils advocate and say Gessac is in no position to cry. He's forgetting that he humiliated Wazekwa all those years ago when he joined QL and was attacking him hard, even when he went solo he was still attacking Wazekwa, so if this was someone like eclipse then I'd understand.

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #2 on: July 09, 2023, 17:56

• View Profile

archos #3 on: July 09, 2023, 21:16

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Alright even though I don't agree with the way Wazekwa's handled things, I'm gonna play devils advocate and say Gessac is in no position to cry. He's forgetting that he humiliated Wazekwa all those years ago when he joined QL and was attacking him hard, even when he went solo he was still attacking Wazekwa, so if this was someone like eclipse then I'd understand.

Yeah i also did not agree,and i just watched another of the few interviews wazekwa did where he accepted to answer a bit about them,and he really activated his paranoid side,he completely exaggerates the thing saying that they came back because they forgot to kill him,lol my guy is the type to spread chemicals in his whole avenue over a  simple flu he got because he is worried to be in contact with further risk with insects
i am with you for gesac i get that he is pissed to be treated like that but he also was quite harsh on wazekwa back in the years,even
there is a running joke on most wazekwa videos that he's lost the plot since he made peace with koffi,but its true that his behaviour is weird these days as a musician in private he is the same to non musicians but on camera its like the koffi public peace happened earlier than his plans and he's completely lost control and is trying to find other ways to keep some beef into his music

Manzambi94 #4 on: July 10, 2023, 01:25

• View Profile

Yeah i also did not agree,and i just watched another of the few interviews wazekwa did where he accepted to answer a bit about them,and he really activated his paranoid side,he completely exaggerates the thing saying that they came back because they forgot to kill him,lol my guy is the type to spread chemicals in his whole avenue over a  simple flu he got because he is worried to be in contact with further risk with insects
i am with you for gesac i get that he is pissed to be treated like that but he also was quite harsh on wazekwa back in the years,even
there is a running joke on most wazekwa videos that he's lost the plot since he made peace with koffi,but its true that his behaviour is weird these days as a musician in private he is the same to non musicians but on camera its like the koffi public peace happened earlier than his plans and he's completely lost control and is trying to find other ways to keep some beef into his music
Who Wazekwa or Koffi? Anyway isn't Wazekwa realizing that he is killing his credibility like this?

Cavalier Solitaire #5 on: July 10, 2023, 08:03

• View Profile

I was about to reaffirm this joke. It has some truth to it. Even the way he talks about the reconciliation its like he is the most happy about it than Koffi and nothing else matters. Lol

Manzambi94 #6 on: July 10, 2023, 13:36

• View Profile

I was about to reaffirm this joke. It has some truth to it. Even the way he talks about the reconciliation its like he is the most happy about it than Koffi and nothing else matters. Lol
And then people believe that kindoki ain't real siaaa

archos #7 on: July 10, 2023, 22:46

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 so the real reason behind the audios was that they held a group reunion in which gesac and ceden took the speech as the two oldest of the microphones section(and the whole band for ceden) where they said more or less what they said later in audios in more direct ways,and the whole band and non-family admins clapped in front of wazekwa and he was just nodding his head and saying ok i understand i am sorry i will change then just after he talked with the family admin section,the day after he removed a gesac part from the feat with fabro and the family started looking for who in the group is the most vocal about their complaints in private
then gabbana wanting to look like the true loyal child leaked all audios to wazekwa,the irony is that he is also fired now,which is a decision the family admins disapprove
wazekwa amid all that mess is trying to save face from all camps and its creating big confusion because he shows he can question their decision but at the same time he cant too much and at the same time aswell he has to save a certain authority in front of the group
the guys cant wait for september when the family admins will be off again to europe and leave them alone
i will soon be in kin i think i will take their issue personal with some other vieux of matete ,they risk killing the group a second time at that rate

CM PRINCE #8 on: July 12, 2023, 04:01

• View Profile
Wazekwa’s lost his mind because he’s now justifying himself saying when people go to Fally’s concerts it’s to see Fally and not his musicians so he’s now adopting the same system, as if he can literally compare himself to Fally smh. Fally doesnt have trouble singing… just saying.

archos #9 on: July 25, 2023, 12:29

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
amen thats my guy but he is pissing me off these days,you were not in the position to act like that when you had two first strong generations which elevated you and had a word on you as a singer aswell,and now even more with everybody scared of him and letting him sing high and mess up he wants to have the big leader talk,joss got done a 12 in his return because of that because of saying openly in rehearsal that he was messing songs they did already trying to sing it higher when his voice is caught by age and not exactly the most experienced in terms of  30+ year constant training like the jb werra fally ferre koffi and co in order to handle trying stuff
all of sudden the day after the brothers organised a reunion and started shouting at everybody then singled him out  to say he is impolite and is given 1 year suspension for disrespecting his president
even his songs now all sound alike and you could write the texts for him,all this because of the bad influence of his brothers and him being caught by the authority effect,since having authority can be like some sort of drugs as soon as you find any pleasure in being in a position of domination
cultura went from being the most open group by very very far where even the gardeners and cleaners could have an idea taken into account to being a group where as soon as you stand up like ceden joss and gesac bye bye
and all of a sudden the musicians who were strictly forbidden promotion of their martyrs as he was advised and accepted to do it alone and with help of press and comedians,are out on interviews daily to counter gesac and ceden,its too obvious that they are doing that against their will and that they are allowed only for that reason

Manzambi94 #10 on: July 25, 2023, 15:46

• View Profile
amen thats my guy but he is pissing me off these days,you were not in the position to act like that when you had two first strong generations which elevated you and had a word on you as a singer aswell,and now even more with everybody scared of him and letting him sing high and mess up he wants to have the big leader talk,joss got done a 12 in his return because of that because of saying openly in rehearsal that he was messing songs they did already trying to sing it higher when his voice is caught by age and not exactly the most experienced in terms of  30+ year constant training like the jb werra fally ferre koffi and co in order to handle trying stuff
all of sudden the day after the brothers organised a reunion and started shouting at everybody then singled him out  to say he is impolite and is given 1 year suspension for disrespecting his president
even his songs now all sound alike and you could write the texts for him,all this because of the bad influence of his brothers and him being caught by the authority effect,since having authority can be like some sort of drugs as soon as you find any pleasure in being in a position of domination
cultura went from being the most open group by very very far where even the gardeners and cleaners could have an idea taken into account to being a group where as soon as you stand up like ceden joss and gesac bye bye
and all of a sudden the musicians who were strictly forbidden promotion of their martyrs as he was advised and accepted to do it alone and with help of press and comedians,are out on interviews daily to counter gesac and ceden,its too obvious that they are doing that against their will and that they are allowed only for that reason

So I wasn't crazy, I noticed that Wazekwa was singing in a bad way, anyway he is really risking his career, his Zenith is risking to be a flop and tbh, I didn't knownhe was that weak minded, yes they are hisbbrothers but what do they know about running a group? Taok to him and try to resonate with him because as CM PRINCE he is not Fally, he is not Ferre he doesn't have that voice who alone will carro the show and even with Werra, despite Werra's Constant want of trying ti sung higher them his patch he can be a great singer at times and no one con say anything about him when he does generique on his own Like Zenga Luketo or Nioka Mubi

archos #11 on: July 25, 2023, 17:50

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
the death of their dad really had a bad effect in making him overtrust some of them,its like it feels that they are protecting him from heartbreak by behaving like that
the ones who are closer to the artists are not as powerful or are not allowed to have impact on the group in itself
what is worrying me is that even in his recent interviews he's losing what made him,that humility
he is trying to act like other guys but he is not them,and it shows,when you are doing something unnatural it shows,guys like jb werra koffi fally ferre can brag and it looks natural because they have been raised through that for decades and its their state of mind,wazekwa on the other hand is pretending and then taking the pretention too seriously which mixes badly with that very strict side of him which is reappearing at the worst time and it leads to what we are seeing recently,i hope he can find himself back quick because at this rate he is tarnishing his image big time,only making questionable things continuously for over a year now for an artist of his level is risky business