Author Topic: ZACLE KEEPS THROWING SHOTS AT FERRE  (Read 834 times)

archos on: August 02, 2023, 18:28

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

ferre was the artist publicly contacted by francophony people and was promised a certain number of things at that moment after his martyrs,then the ministers and organization made cryptic messages about keeping name of artist who will do opening ceremony secret,while fans of dicap were already celebrating him doing both opening and closing of the event and gave him a new nickname "alpha and omega" like in the bible,and in the meantime zacle who had joined the organization of the event and who had already been critical of ferre for months for not picking his calls and all that and with people knowing that he is a man of interest if he cant eat thanks to you he'll talk bad about you,ferre's fans suspected him of being behind the  u turn since he is pretty much everywhere possible with the rival fally and him being the big mouth he is has strongly hit back directly on ferre for the fans' wild reactions
and here it seems that ferre is back into the event for the closure ceremony after intervention of the highest authorities and here is zacle throwing shots at him and giving exactly the same type of diss the fally fans and press give ferre,asking for ferre's concert schedule as to belittle him that he will barely perform after that whereas he will not be involved in all the ferre possible concerts to block him like ferre's fans think and which he does not come on video to stop his fans
yesterday the minister patrick muyaya who was also targetted by criticism from ferre fans knowing that he is close fally friend who was having shoutouts for over a decade said that ferre had decided to leave the event because of disrespectful comments from somebody in the organization which by the looks of it points to zacle and his week of daily rants to respond to ferre and his fans

Le Meilleur #1 on: August 02, 2023, 20:43

• View Profile
Ferre Gola Le Padre is no longer that nice guy who was treating the music industry beef as that since his prison stunt. Since Zacharie has had beefs with everyone4 this is the 1st time the man has really been hurt and watchibg his interviews even if he trie ta act tough has usual but the man us crying just watch his facial expression and his eyes is telling you he has been hurt by the Golois, the media and some authorities have finally reacted to his antics kie kie Well done Ferre Gola finally the respect is deserved and the slogan of alpha and omega is dead

Bigbang10 #2 on: August 02, 2023, 22:43

• View Profile
If i was Ferre Gola i would just find a dark place somewhere and hide or disappear from the public for at least 10 years. it really a shame and embarrassing  for someone like Ferre and his Kinshasa based click to continue harrasing people, and forcing himself to become Fally Ipupa's rival. Ferre keeps on trying different mechanism to get on Fally's level or even becomes Fally's competitor, the funny thing is that for Fally since he started music in 2006 he has never acknowledged Ferre or mentioned his name. but on the other end it is always Ferre and his clcik who always talk about Fally.

dude hasn't really been hot since 2013, i'm sorry but we have to be honest here and stop lying to the dude because he has a nice voice,  Ferre continues to make noise, not with music or Accolade or Venues but Polemic ya pamba.

Some people really call this guy Grand, it laughable when you do the research and find that he only has 2 big venue to his name, Zenith and Stady the martyr

That it for his age

Bigbang10 #3 on: August 02, 2023, 22:57

• View Profile

ferre was the artist publicly contacted by francophony people and was promised a certain number of things at that moment after his martyrs,then the ministers and organization made cryptic messages about keeping name of artist who will do opening ceremony secret,while fans of dicap were already celebrating him doing both opening and closing of the event and gave him a new nickname "alpha and omega" like in the bible,and in the meantime zacle who had joined the organization of the event and who had already been critical of ferre for months for not picking his calls and all that and with people knowing that he is a man of interest if he cant eat thanks to you he'll talk bad about you,ferre's fans suspected him of being behind the  u turn since he is pretty much everywhere possible with the rival fally and him being the big mouth he is has strongly hit back directly on ferre for the fans' wild reactions
and here it seems that ferre is back into the event for the closure ceremony after intervention of the highest authorities and here is zacle throwing shots at him and giving exactly the same type of diss the fally fans and press give ferre,asking for ferre's concert schedule as to belittle him that he will barely perform after that whereas he will not be involved in all the ferre possible concerts to block him like ferre's fans think and which he does not come on video to stop his fans
yesterday the minister patrick muyaya who was also targetted by criticism from ferre fans knowing that he is close fally friend who was having shoutouts for over a decade said that ferre had decided to leave the event because of disrespectful comments from somebody in the organization which by the looks of it points to zacle and his week of daily rants to respond to ferre and his fans

We need to see Ferre Gola's Touring calender after the Francophonie games. seriously this is becoming too much. how can a local Artisit be talking big game and comparing himself with the greats, where's the whole year goes by without him touring anywhere or even having 10 tour dates in a year. all he does is he waits and see what Fally does then he try's to do so as well. what is he a child?

Stady the martyr doesn't count because that is a local issue and almost all the big congolese greats have done that stadium so it really nothing to show off about.

I swear when Ivoriens or Nigerians hear that in the Congolese community they always talk about the debate of fally and ferre or comparing Ferre with Fally they laugh and ask if Congolese people are mentally stable.  WTF is this.

archos #4 on: August 02, 2023, 22:59

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
hmm warrior a l'attaque hein...

Manzambi94 #5 on: August 03, 2023, 11:39

• View Profile

We need to see Ferre Gola's Touring calender after the Francophonie games. seriously this is becoming too much. how can a local Artisit be talking big game and comparing himself with the greats, where's the whole year goes by without him touring anywhere or even having 10 tour dates in a year. all he does is he waits and see what Fally does then he try's to do so as well. what is he a child?

Stady the martyr doesn't count because that is a local issue and almost all the big congolese greats have done that stadium so it really nothing to show off about.

I swear when Ivoriens or Nigerians hear that in the Congolese community they always talk about the debate of fally and ferre or comparing Ferre with Fally they laugh and ask if Congolese people are mentally stable.  WTF is this.
Get help, some of you Warriors really love to bend reality living in your own world, I won't say more cause I don't want to start a polemic but Ferre never really cared about Fally is Fally who always had a radar on what Ferre was doing, not Fally only but Werra, Koffi, Heritier, and to some extent even Robbinio, they always talk about him Werra stopped but he never talks about them, you guys should leave that man alone and stop trying to humiliate him just because he doesn't go and try to become American to become international like that other guy does.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2023, 14:59 by Manzambi94 »

Cavalier Solitaire #6 on: August 03, 2023, 14:52

• View Profile

Lol. You are contradicting yourself boss. All the greats have performed in SDM, which Ferre has also done kasi aza grand te?

Cavalier Solitaire #7 on: August 03, 2023, 14:55

• View Profile

Lol. Zacle is too petty for his age.

Manzambi94 #8 on: August 03, 2023, 15:06

• View Profile

Lol. Zacle is too petty for his age.
I mean he has been embarass8ng himself for years now first advising Congolese not to come to Eyrope like some early version of that crazy guy Zemmur, then doing this weird diss track

Against his supposed haters promising an 8 album track that never materialized then his TV show where he was trying ti bait people to get views and buzz while also going super racial and racist on Angolans. People after a while get tired of stupid shenanigans sure they can forgive you once but after a while it is over. If Zaccle has no respect in the Congolese community he has ti blame himself.

Bigbang10 #9 on: August 03, 2023, 16:01

• View Profile

Brother i'm not a warrior and i've never been. my favorite congolese artist has always been werrason.

instead of refuting or challenging my take, what do you do?  you dismiss me as a warrior. this is the reason why Ferre Gola is a local artist, mentalities like the ones you exhibit on this forum.

always running away from critical analysis to dismissing peole with names

Bigbang10 #10 on: August 03, 2023, 16:08

• View Profile

Lol. You are contradicting yourself boss. All the greats have performed in SDM, which Ferre has also done kasi aza grand te?

Lol Wata performed there as well is he a great? what about Franco and Tabuley who never performed at SDM to you they must not be grand te?

like i said SDM is a local issues, prove to us that you can do the same abroad.

archos #11 on: August 03, 2023, 16:45

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

Brother i'm not a warrior and i've never been. my favorite congolese artist has always been werrason.

instead of refuting or challenging my take, what do you do?  you dismiss me as a warrior. this is the reason why Ferre Gola is a local artist, mentalities like the ones you exhibit on this forum.

You must be relatively new to the forum or you missed out on a lot of the forum activities,everything that you said has been said by most of us who have replied to you, i said warrior a l attaque as a joke,simply because most of your recent intervention are only when it involves fally and you come with the same energy,its not that deep man
i repeat,every criticism you have had we have done for YEARS and even harsher,but at the same time your criticism seems like a deep opinion some sort of standard criticism which will be hard to change,like somebody who is too deeply convinced that werra cant sing even if you show him videos of werra singing well he wont acknowledge,somebody who is convinced that ferre is not ambitious or whatever if you show him a concert abroad with great reception he'll say its only one, the list goes on and on and applies to every artist
 hence my joke warrior a l attaque because what you said and the way you said it looked like a deep impossible to change thought,which does not take into account neither the challenging year he's been through nor the improvements he's made,just because his improvements are not carbon copy of his rival
i hope now you get my point well

Cavalier Solitaire #12 on: August 03, 2023, 16:47

• View Profile

Lol Wata performed there as well is he a great? what about Franco and Tabuley who never performed at SDM to you they must not be grand te?

like i said SDM is a local issues, prove to us that you can do the same abroad.
Did Heritier fill the stadium like the others?

If playing at SDM doesn't count, why did it take your favourite artist over 15 years of solo career to attempt to play at it after planning for over 5 years. Please don't bring Franco and Tabuley in this discussion because you are the one who said all greats played at SDM not me.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2023, 16:51 by Cavalier Solitaire »

archos #13 on: August 03, 2023, 17:14

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

also another point,there is wanting somebody to up his game to match rivalry and there is the philosophy of each artist,and the context aswell
 you said you were a werra fan,jb sometimes kinda did like him in front of the huge crowds pulling choreographies and all that but not always and barely participated to trophies since he was not always releasing every year and all that which lead to the easiest conclusion that one took a large edge ahead but their current careers confirm that each in his way has succeeded and stabilisized his success
in the case of fally,the way the current african music has evolved was tailormade for him who already felt "american" long ago and who is living his dreamed career and even beyond,on the other hand you have ferre who is dragged into a radical change of strategy him who was born and raised on some other standards of rivalry while expecting immediate results
your point were not bad but i just found that it was a bit unadapted to be thrown the context of a francophony event in august which is in the middle between a trip to states,a martyrs and a return to states soon,for example
what one artist likes is not always his rival's natural cup of tea so the change can take time

JV “Lone Ranger” #14 on: August 03, 2023, 22:31

• View Profile
The new generation of today's music lover seem to jump on a bandwagon of let attack rival artist without really having any sensible argument or facts. Most if challenged they seem to just copy and paste another person opinion and try to make it out as if it’s facts lol….ba Wangila bazo boma music ya congo, ba tintin.