Author Topic: WAZEKWA REVEALS HE HAS PERSONALLY URGED JB TO RELEASE SOMETHING  (Read 1265 times)

archos on: September 23, 2022, 14:42

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

At 9 50 he is asked whether he plans one day to sing with jb and he says yes of course and says that he is a fan of jb,his voice and everything but first and foremost his voice its been a while that he has not heard jb on new releases and recently he meet him and jb was saying that he does not want to release to win nothing back because of piracy in kinshasa he spent a lot and he gave him the idea to do like him and release singles and he hopes that this is what will happen because its been too long and he is not saying it to flatter jb or anything

CM PRINCE #1 on: September 23, 2022, 18:37

• View Profile
Then how come Fally, Ferre, Heritier, Werra, Fabregas are releasing albums despite the piracy? Jb is the king of excuses smh let’s not even waste our time discussing him.

archos #2 on: September 23, 2022, 18:56

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
lol like i have said several times he wants an industry like in feux de l'amour days where on sales it transformed his life while technology has massively helped piracy,even on spotify and co there are people scamming artists
and he is too obsessed with wanting to do his own way,not for the sake of image and just being present in the market like others,i am sure if he felt that he had disappeared from being scrutinized talked about every day he'd have changed

princesab #3 on: September 24, 2022, 08:29

• View Profile

At 9 50 he is asked whether he plans one day to sing with jb and he says yes of course and says that he is a fan of jb,his voice and everything but first and foremost his voice its been a while that he has not heard jb on new releases and recently he meet him and jb was saying that he does not want to release to win nothing back because of piracy in kinshasa he spent a lot and he gave him the idea to do like him and release singles and he hopes that this is what will happen because its been too long and he is not saying it to flatter jb or anything

I think I TOLD YOU THIS before.

of his 36 Tracks..

Just ONE or TWO Singles a Year.

That will give him a span of 5 to 18 years.

This way, he keeps touch with FAN Base.

Majority of record lables and Artists, now make money out of Views and ADDs.

EMOVICTEAM #4 on: September 25, 2022, 15:42

• View Profile
Felix Wazekwa, forget about JB. He is finished......finished finished as in finished. No reboot

Manzambi94 #5 on: September 25, 2022, 17:11

• View Profile
lol like i have said several times he wants an industry like in feux de l'amour days where on sales it transformed his life while technology has massively helped piracy,even on spotify and co there are people scamming artists
and he is too obsessed with wanting to do his own way,not for the sake of image and just being present in the market like others,i am sure if he felt that he had disappeared from being scrutinized talked about every day he'd have changed

Someone needs to wake him up, he is jot that guy anymore people have moved on, and I don't know.  I mean if even Wazekwa is calling him out on it why can't he understand that he needs to let that album come out? Maybe only Werra calling him directly will change

Wenge1995 #6 on: September 26, 2022, 16:23

• View Profile

Someone needs to wake him up, he is jot that guy anymore people have moved on, and I don't know.  I mean if even Wazekwa is calling him out on it why can't he understand that he needs to let that album come out? Maybe only Werra calling him directly will change

It's like archos says, JB will record and release an album by the old system of European studios.