Author Topic: LONGER TEASER OF NEW GENERIQUE BENEDICTION BY MIGNON ABRAHAM  (Read 1341 times)

archos on: December 17, 2021, 15:03

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

archos #1 on: December 18, 2021, 10:04

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

Manzambi94 #2 on: December 18, 2021, 10:33

• View Profile

full generique

There are some good licks but It Is clear that Abraham lacks a skilled and experienced guitarist with creatività, despite this guitarist playing well he played things that were not impressive and yes he played the licks of Heritier in MAMD but too be honest they are the only parte of the Songs I like. This parte at 3:28  It reminds me something but I can't Remember what Songs.

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #3 on: December 19, 2021, 09:09

• Administrator
    • View Profile
There are some good licks but It Is clear that Abraham lacks a skilled and experienced guitarist with creatività, despite this guitarist playing well he played things that were not impressive and yes he played the licks of Heritier in MAMD but too be honest they are the only parte of the Songs I like. This parte at 3:28  It reminds me something but I can't Remember what Songs.
The soloist is good, all the licks are good you cannot blame him for the owner of the song and the animators borrowing animation from other artists. The last two parts of the sebene have Heritier's MAMD and from 3.28 it's JB's Titanic it's normal to use popular licks especially when praising or giving credit to others. It's clear what the intention was in the borrowed licks,he praises Werra in the the MAMD licks,at least the only fault there is lack of shout out to Heritier then the second part 3.28 lick is a shout out to JB. Good generique for someone new on the market.
LE BIG BOSS