Author Topic: FERRE THE SHOW MUST GO ON PART 2 WITH CHARLY SOLO ON LEAD  (Read 2271 times)

archos on: December 21, 2021, 14:09

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

dupidi really grows on me,he makes the other atalakus shine better

PCGY KASTELLO #1 on: December 21, 2021, 19:15

• View Profile
I'm really impressed with Ferre Gola's atalaku department. These guys are fire.
2021 show me a sebene better than the two extracts. Good music should be appreciated.
kunzardo reminds of a raw Celeo Scram
==============================
WMMM TILL THE END OF TIME

JV “Lone Ranger” #2 on: December 21, 2021, 19:45

• View Profile
Doupidi guy is a beast and proper atalaku. This guy can go high and low with his voice

archos #3 on: December 21, 2021, 20:33

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
yeah and what i like with him too is that he has the reflex of slotting some french in here and there and overall his attitude which will be hella useful on concerts in francophone countries,now its up to ferre to promote those live generiques better,some artists of DRC got tours just based on those type of snippets before official release and fans already finding catchy,so its already an anticipated hit like that,in most cases

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #4 on: December 22, 2021, 10:52

• Administrator
    • View Profile
This fire! Part 1 is better. On this one this one Marchouse and the bassist really hammered,hmmmm very complicated rhythm partitions! Charly Solo is okay,at least he has played a few more partitions compared to his previous works but Hadji for me does it on solo.
LE BIG BOSS

archos #5 on: December 22, 2021, 11:15

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
This fire! Part 1 is better. On this one this one Marchouse and the bassist really hammered,hmmmm very complicated rhythm partitions! Charly Solo is okay,at least he has played a few more partitions compared to his previous works but Hadji for me does it on solo.

lol like i have been saying for years charly is carbon copy of his mentor ficarre he'll pop up here and there with new creation but it will be limited in terms of time and he goes hiding again keeping it tidy in interpretation of past stuff,unlike hadji who is quite creative but is sometimes let down by his guitar's sound

PCGY KASTELLO #6 on: December 22, 2021, 14:59

• View Profile
I'm with you on this one. The first one is far much better.

=====================
WMMM TILL THE END OF TIME

JV “Lone Ranger” #7 on: December 22, 2021, 15:17

• View Profile
Yh the first one is better for sure..he better not change it and end up releasing garbage like that Heritier generique “Wosso”

CM PRINCE #8 on: December 22, 2021, 18:35

• View Profile
The first one is definitely better, this one fire too but the last 8 mins were a bit meh.

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #9 on: December 22, 2021, 22:42

• View Profile
Yh the first one is better for sure..he better not change it and end up releasing garbage like that Heritier generique “Wosso”
STill trying to figure out how the concert extracts remain better than the original song where they had enough time in the studio.........we might be surprised again on the final product of these cries.

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #10 on: December 22, 2021, 22:42

• View Profile