Author Topic: Koffi & suzuki @paris  (Read 7238 times)

Grandpretre on: July 25, 2020, 00:56

• View Profile

Grandpretre #1 on: July 25, 2020, 01:02

• View Profile

CM PRINCE #2 on: July 25, 2020, 01:05

• View Profile
You see what I'm saying, this is the stupid stuff Suzuki does. Every few months he'll make an interview ranting against Koffi then the next minute he'll flip flop and they're all buddy buddy again. Once again CNN was right, U Arena is coming and all of these guys aren't hitting out against Koffi anymore so they can be a part of the concert.

Suzuki is like that rebellious son that can insult his parents over and over again and they'd still welcome him back home with open arms every single time.

Grandpretre #3 on: July 25, 2020, 01:14

• View Profile
Suzuki’s relationship is strange.
But i think he’s bipolar

Franco Pepe Kalle #4 on: July 25, 2020, 04:44

• View Profile
Suzuki has his issues but Koffi made a mistake of not allowing him to do a solo vocal on Bord Ezanga Kombo. He still has a good voice in spite of his flaws.

JV “Lone Ranger” #5 on: July 25, 2020, 09:33

• View Profile
Suzuki’s relationship is strange.
But i think he’s bipolar

Correct...There’s something strange about Suzuki. I believe in forgiveness and move on and never forget but how can you still be in contact and buddy buddy with the person who basically almost ended you by cutting of the visa page off your passport in a strangers country and humiliated you multiple times after that...smh
« Last Edit: July 25, 2020, 09:43 by JV “Gladiator” »

BercysFinest98 #6 on: July 25, 2020, 09:50

• View Profile
You see what I'm saying, this is the stupid stuff Suzuki does. Every few months he'll make an interview ranting against Koffi then the next minute he'll flip flop and they're all buddy buddy again. Once again CNN was right, U Arena is coming and all of these guys aren't hitting out against Koffi anymore so they can be a part of the concert.

Suzuki is like that rebellious son that can insult his parents over and over again and they'd still welcome him back home with open arms every single time.

I was gonna mention CNN but you took the words right out of my mouth!

CM PRINCE #7 on: July 25, 2020, 11:36

• View Profile

I was gonna mention CNN but you took the words right out of my mouth!
CNN dissected it perfectly, these guys need to learn to keep the same energy face to face.

BercysFinest98 #8 on: July 25, 2020, 11:57

• View Profile
With U Arena, everyone wants to see the old QL come back, but it's like CNN said (correct me if I'm wrong) Koffi should just bring his current QL team from Kinshasa. Although they're not up to scratch, the old Quartier Latin has already had their time at Olympia, Zénith and Bercy. Now, the new generation of QL needs to shine out rather than look like a bunch of backing singers because the old QL had a lot of individuality! But going back to the topic. Suzuki should just buy a ticket and watch.

BercysFinest98 #9 on: July 25, 2020, 11:59

• View Profile
I feel like I'm slowly starting to not stand Suzuki.

CM PRINCE #10 on: July 25, 2020, 12:03

• View Profile
With U Arena, everyone wants to see the old QL come back, but it's like CNN said (correct me if I'm wrong) Koffi should just bring his current QL team from Kinshasa. Although they're not up to scratch, the old Quartier Latin has already had their time at Olympia, Zénith and Bercy. Now, the new generation of QL needs to shine out rather than look like a bunch of backing singers because the old QL had a lot of individuality! But going back to the topic. Suzuki should just buy a ticket and watch.
I’m on the fence with that one, yes it would be brilliant for the current QL team to play at U Arena but the problem is they don’t have the charisma and looks the previous teams had. A perfect example when they performed at Fikin 2 years ago they ruined Bilan and Détresse, it was heartbreaking to watch. Koffi has already said Suzuki and Fally will perform at U arena and he hinted that he will call some old QL musicians, they will probably do a better job then the current musicians in Kin, but at the same time the musicians in Kin would benefit a lot and make a name for themselves. As long as it isn’t the exact same concept as Koffi and Cindy at Zenith 2009.

SLK97 #11 on: July 25, 2020, 12:22

• View Profile
Prince, did Koffi really say Suzuki will be there at the U Arena show? If that's true, then all this sucking up to him must've worked.

CM PRINCE #12 on: July 25, 2020, 12:31

• View Profile
Prince, did Koffi really say Suzuki will be there at the U Arena show? If that's true, then all this sucking up to him must've worked.
On the second video posted he literally said he’s coming to recollect his musical children one by one and Suzuki his first born will be there and on the 13th you’ll see him do this dance, and Suzuki confirmed it.
The funny thing about it in his interview with Ado Yuhe he said he won’t be at U Arena.

Paysan Congolais #13 on: July 29, 2020, 06:08

• View Profile
Suzuki deserved to be at U Arena for all the thing he did for QL, especially since Koffi booted him out of the Olympia Zenith shows.

It should be his final retribution. He did so much for the band.

CM PRINCE #14 on: July 29, 2020, 13:43

• View Profile
Suzuki deserved to be at U Arena for all the thing he did for QL, especially since Koffi booted him out of the Olympia Zenith shows.

It should be his final retribution. He did so much for the band.
I agree but he needs to stop putting out attention seeking interviews complaining about Koffi every couple of months, cause it just makes him look stupid.