Author Topic: What are the names of these 2 dancers dancing at Werra's Stade des Martyrs  (Read 260 times)

Mfumu Vata on: September 28, 2023, 22:23

• View Profile

They were first dancing with just 3 dancers (Bibiche Bercy, Dona Beija & Bete Sauvage) who came from the Bercy-trip but then when the concert was about to end 2 other dancers joined them. Who are they ? and were they meant to be at Bercy ? I think that I saw one of them in the l'Homme c'est l'Homme-VHS. .  I won't be surprised if they were asked by the admin to do certain things to get on the Bercy-list and them refusing. Like Chikito said an interview about BCBG-dancers and many still not ending up by getting on the list. If you had a Me-too movement in Kinshasa, then everybody would have been arrested and cancelled.

It looks like the two dancers got fired not long after Stade des Martyrs.  I never saw them in those Kibuisa Mpimpa-concerts, only Bibiche & Bete Sauvage dancing along with the new recruited dancers (Linda, Zina and co) who were all underaged.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2023, 22:26 by Mfumu Vata »

Nkosi #1 on: September 29, 2023, 05:42

• View Profile

archos #2 on: September 29, 2023, 12:12

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
i cant remember the name,but they had the same name,so they were name a and b one went to bcbg but got 12 from the dancers of then and later went to lavignora i think or college des nobles