Author Topic: Kenya and piracy  (Read 4112 times)

ngombeshenzi55 on: May 25, 2014, 02:15

• View Profile
Bandeko or Bandugu benzangu ..I am so sadened by the escalating rate of Pirated everything in my country Kenya. Go to a stall in Nairobi Tom Mboya street, Luthuli street and Many stores that sell everything, it is all fake...nothing is genuine unless you are super keen. How can you be super keen when even the cup you sip tea from is fake?

Sad as i were taking  a bus to  Civo estates past outering road, from a distance ,I heard the voice of Watanabe , the Album Education, 2 minutes later Architecture -Adam na Eva  ya Felix Wazekwa, I tried to ignore but what made me to go find out which shop was selling latest congolese music was the Prologation( spelling) The Album Le Millionaire... I asked the lady behind me on the que to hold the space for me as i went to identify the shop.

I was led to the shop by the sound of the rythm and when i consulted the three young  men how much i could buy the DVD, Only 2 dollars for any latest and old  releases, i was so suprised on how the Government would let people pirate and sell music that cheap. I mean 2 Dollars ???? . A music CD goes for only a Dollar. ...! This young men had like all Albums in DVD and CD collections of many  Lingala Music

It is not healthy at all , are other parts of Africa experiencing the same ?
« Last Edit: May 25, 2014, 22:32 by DJ SLY »

shamala #1 on: May 25, 2014, 04:24

• View Profile
true you cannot get genuine materials. even Assanads does not stock as the will be no takers .Archos this is why I want contacts of any genuine stockists abroad.
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.