Author Topic: SO KOFFI GOT ANOTHER MANSION? TALKING W/ MAMIE ILELA ABOUT THE NEW QL ALBUM  (Read 4410 times)

Matebu on: February 26, 2018, 22:30

• View Profile

CM PRINCE #1 on: February 26, 2018, 22:39

• View Profile
The new generique is gonna be the typical coup decalle crap that has destroyed Congolese music

mvulusi96 #2 on: February 26, 2018, 22:45

I wonder what Rocky, Minou, Diego and Aristote are thinking now about their father, after saying that he has only 3 kids. Always praising Didi Stone, Del Pirlo and Saint James Rolls. I would feel myself humilated if I was his son.

I think that, that Quartier Latin-album will be full with rumba's and again a 4 or 3 disc-album with people only knowing the generic and 2 or 3 song of the 40 or 30.

That project of a duo-album with Meiway sounds intressting. I can't wait that will be a big bomb.

Fally Ipupa doesn't have a good vision with wanting to record a duo-album with Koffi Olomide to let people forget about Wake Up. He had to propose that project to Ferre Gola, but proud is to big like his idols of Clan Wenge. Wenge 4x4 really killed our music with those stupid "ideologies" and being to pride to go to the enemy. He had to follow Koffi's example who knows that bussiness is bussiness. Remember how very hard he dissed Papa Wemba with Andrada. But seeing Wenge dominating the music-scene with Pentagone, he trew all his pride away and kneeled down to Wemba, asked for forgiveness and proposed him the Wake Up-project, which created a earthquake in the world. The same Koffi accepted Mboshi back to in his band, recruited Bendoson, accepted to work with Dolce for some concerts, who all attacked him hardcore on tv.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2018, 22:47 by mvulusi96 »

Matebu #3 on: February 26, 2018, 23:06

• View Profile
I wonder what Rocky, Minou, Diego and Aristote are thinking now about their father, after saying that he has only 3 kids. Always praising Didi Stone, Del Pirlo and Saint James Rolls. I would feel myself humilated if I was his son.

Yea, I get where you're coming from, but it seems he's had enough of their mom (ex-wife) blocking commications with them. All of them used to go to his house for holidays, but nowadays it only Alya and her children visiting.

NEWSIDE96 #4 on: February 27, 2018, 19:49

• View Profile
Fally Ipupa doesn't have a good vision with wanting to record a duo-album with Koffi Olomide to let people forget about Wake Up.

So you're trying to say that planned duo album will not materialize if so then I don't what's really wrong Fally apart from his international success and recognition, artistically he is regressing I believe with Koffi coaching him in a joint album that'll help him a lot I hope he doesn't cancel that proposed album. 

mvulusi96 #5 on: February 27, 2018, 20:07

I wanted to say that it would be better if he did a duo-album with Ferre Gola. Because did already sung duo's with Koffi in Essili and Effervescent. So I don't think that it will be something new or special which will replace Wake Up or be better it.

Paysan Congolais #6 on: February 27, 2018, 20:50

• View Profile
Yeah, a Fally-Ferre Wake Up type of album with the good artistic direction will create so much momentum for rumba right now.

However, this Wenge generation being full of idiots, with their Bandal ideology, won't make it happen. Instead of building a legacy and acting like professionals, they are busy trying to prove that they are tough guys.

I'm waiting for a reset in congolese rumba. This generation needs to disappear.

CM PRINCE #7 on: February 28, 2018, 15:13

• View Profile
I think that, that Quartier Latin-album will be full with rumba's and again a 4 or 3 disc-album with people only knowing the generic and 2 or 3 song of the 40 or 30.

Fally Ipupa doesn't have a good vision with wanting to record a duo-album with Koffi Olomide to let people forget about Wake Up. He had to propose that project to Ferre Gola, but proud is to big like his idols of Clan Wenge. Wenge 4x4 really killed our music with those stupid "ideologies" and being to pride to go to the enemy. He had to follow Koffi's example who knows that bussiness is bussiness. Remember how very hard he dissed Papa Wemba with Andrada. But seeing Wenge dominating the music-scene with Pentagone, he trew all his pride away and kneeled down to Wemba, asked for forgiveness and proposed him the Wake Up-project, which created a earthquake in the world. The same Koffi accepted Mboshi back to in his band, recruited Bendoson, accepted to work with Dolce for some concerts, who all attacked him hardcore on tv.
The quartier latin album is very most likely gonna be trash I don't have any hopes for it, why does clan wenge have this sort of behaviour it's true they're pride behaviour is something else but what makes you think ferre would even accept remember he's also a 4x4 member, no matter what people say about him this is what I like about koffi no matter what he always accepts people back or is willing to work with anyone since business is business you will never see werra doing these type of things as