Author Topic: Ramazani & Ado Yuhe  (Read 3885 times)

Mfumu Vata on: July 08, 2021, 20:01

• View Profile

Mfumu Vata #1 on: July 09, 2021, 01:21

• View Profile
Him talking what lead to his departure from the band he formed with Bendoson, Pompom Miyake & Christian na Nzenze, after leaving Papa Wemba, made me think that it's better to form a rebel-band in Europe instead of forming it in Kinshasa. How it's possible that bandleaders have such a big influence on businessmen in Kinshasa ? that not normal. Is it due to the the economic state of Congo was really messed up after the lootings of 1991 & 1993 ? Can we conclude that to split rebel-band in Kinshasa is more easier then in Europe ? Because Les Marquis disbanded in Kinshasa, the attitude of Sam, Bouro and co changed when they came in Kinshasa and them 2 years later openly figthing at their rehearshal-place in Yolo. 

It's a shame that Bendo and co didn't succeed because of everybody refusing to support them after getting threatened. They started really welll. I think the Viva-camp were surprised when they saw that Tempo Zola was about to help them and they made a conspiracy to send Wemba's friend Louis Onema to give them an offer to record the album in his studio Meko, while they already started recording their album, to create discord between the guys. I think that Koffi, who used to support them in the beginning, also had a hand in the conspiracy. Because he ended up sending his guys to get Ramazani, Christian na Nzenze, Pompom Miyake & Bendoson to join Quartier Latin, Pompom Miyake refusing the offer a staying at home for months waiting to get the approval of Wemba's staff to rejoin Nouvelle Ecriture before joining Victoria Eleison, Bendoson refusing the offer and staying alone until joining Jolino's band before rejoining Nouvelle Ecriture 2 years later.

Mfumu Vata #2 on: July 09, 2021, 01:31

• View Profile
I wanted to hear a little about Ramazani's experience to come in Europe for the first time with Nouvelle Ecriture in 1998, his Zenith with Papa Wemba of 1999 which they did with 4 bands (Viva La Musica "Cour des Grands", Nouvelle Ecriture, Molokai & Le Quatro). But Ado passed to those questions and in the Quartier Latin-part he prefered to spend alot time about the dancers and the story in the plane with the dancers, while he could ask why Koffi prefered Felly Tyson above while Ramazani being a better guitarist and the event at Stade des Martyrs with Koffi Olomide.

Yeah, remember those days that people of Nouvelle Ecriture tried to push Thierry Mogratana to attack Ramazani, when they came with the Fioti Fioti's to Europe. But on the end they discovered that Mogratana was very limited as guitarist compared to Ramazani and that most sebenes didn't come from him, but from his friend who used to play for Dakamuda (i forgot his name). I'm really suprised to hear that Ramazani knew Mogratana since Kisangani. I knew that he coached him in Nouvelle Ecriture, but not that he taught him to play guitar in Kisangani. Mogratana never talked about him coming from Kisangani, just that he's a true "Mwana Tshangu", but his parents coming from Eastern Congo or maybe he's ashamed about it.

CM PRINCE #3 on: July 09, 2021, 02:15

• View Profile
What the hell is wrong with Ado Yuhe? He is soooo obsessed with QL dancers it’s becoming concerning.

Mfumu Vata #4 on: July 09, 2021, 04:19

• View Profile
About the stuff that Ramazani said towards the end, I think that Koffi wanted to get rid of him, Fofo le Collegien, CNN, Deo Bronda and Acide. Because why would Koffi do something like that ?

Franco Pepe Kalle #5 on: July 09, 2021, 04:28

• View Profile
What the hell is wrong with Ado Yuhe? He is soooo obsessed with QL dancers it’s becoming concerning.
Ado is a clear sexist. He obviously sees women as properties. If you notice on his interviews especially the Quartier Latin non dancing members, you can see that Ado wants a story about sexual acts or how bad Koffi acted with the dancers with musicians or how things got out of hand. He loves those stories more than real stories about actual important controversies like Mfumu mentioned about Koffi's preference on Felly over Ramazani. Also with Koffi's dansers like nono ba diamant and Rosette kamono, you can see how uncomfortable Ado is when they explain about their fallouts with Koffi and how Koffi appeared to him. Ado tries to make them look bad to some degree about their honest testimony.

Grandpretre #6 on: July 09, 2021, 10:06

• View Profile
About the stuff that Ramazani said towards the end, I think that Koffi wanted to get rid of him, Fofo le Collegien, CNN, Deo Bronda and Acide. Because why would Koffi do something like that ?

I thought the same. I saw in an itw that koffi start to critics deo during monde arabe studio sessions.

Grandpretre #7 on: July 09, 2021, 10:06

• View Profile
Rama le soliste du saint esprit

CM PRINCE #8 on: July 09, 2021, 10:54

• View Profile
Ado is a clear sexist. He obviously sees women as properties. If you notice on his interviews especially the Quartier Latin non dancing members, you can see that Ado wants a story about sexual acts or how bad Koffi acted with the dancers with musicians or how things got out of hand. He loves those stories more than real stories about actual important controversies like Mfumu mentioned about Koffi's preference on Felly over Ramazani. Also with Koffi's dansers like nono ba diamant and Rosette kamono, you can see how uncomfortable Ado is when they explain about their fallouts with Koffi and how Koffi appeared to him. Ado tries to make them look bad to some degree about their honest testimony.
Yeah you’re right

CM PRINCE #9 on: July 09, 2021, 11:14

• View Profile
It doesn’t make sense why he would want to get rid of them because they were the only group that were able to travel during the Ngulu affaire, but at the same time he already had their replacements in Kin like Mbetenge, Bourman, Brigade, Asso, and Goldberg.

archos #10 on: July 09, 2021, 11:26

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
guys the things is that in that period from affaire  d etat koffi started hearing noise of musicians being unhappy  behind the scenes while he considered that at least him was paying them regularly unlike other artists and sent girls to some of the musicians to spy,and i think he realised that even the most calm guys were upset so he had to show some authority,only tyson binda and passe kosse survived for some time to that plan of showing who's the boss

Seben_Maniac #11 on: July 09, 2021, 17:12

• View Profile

Can you translate? What exactly did Koffi do?

Mfumu Vata #12 on: July 09, 2021, 21:50

• View Profile
The tour was already finished and their visa's of the Schengen-area expired. There was then one show left in Switserland. When they wanted to travel with the TGV-train to Switserland, Ramazani didn't want to travel without his passeport, because back at that time the control by police and soldiers were very strict in France since the 9/11-events and those threats of Al Qaeda. So when he asked to Fally his passeport when they were about to travel (in Congolese bands it's often the chef d'orchestre who holds all passeports when traveling to countries), Fally said that he didn't got them. Which made him, Fofo le Collegien, Acide, CNN and Deo Brondo decided to stay in France and them ending up by leaving.

Seben_Maniac #13 on: July 09, 2021, 23:18

• View Profile
Oh wow so that's what happened. Why would koffi let Ramazani go like that? Koffi made a lot of questionable decisions his whole career

Mfumu Vata #14 on: July 11, 2021, 03:36

• View Profile
I don't know maybe it's just due to what Archos said before. Anyway there were already tentions in the band since 2003 when they toured in the USA and it would become worser with the years coming with Ferre's arrival being the nail in the coffin, it's just that they didn't create a new Academia.

Ramazani's void was was easily filled because Koffi had Mbetenge Domingo and Poupa Mystic in Kinshasa. Btw it was Mbetenge Domingo who created most rhythms (Aliya & Embargo) and arranged most song when they were preparing Monde Arabe in Kinshasa. Some parts of the sebenes played by Ramazani and Felly Tyson in Monde Arabe are reworked versions of the creations made by Poumpa Mystique and Mbetenge Domingo. However, Ramazani is more talented than them and will still stay bigger.