Author Topic: ARCHIVE KOFFI IN GABON WITH ASSO ZOE BELLA MONTANA AND CO IN 2007  (Read 915 times)

archos on: August 09, 2022, 00:47

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

mannnn this made me nostaglic lol back in those days you'd be happy when you have even 10 minutes of a concert like that posted about 1 week after it happened,now you have in realtime hundreds of videos and youtube channels doing lives of concerts

Mfumu Vata #1 on: August 09, 2022, 01:12

• View Profile
Now people are mad when the quality of old videos is bad, while 10 years ago people were even happy when the uploaded videos were filmed from the television

Grandpretre #2 on: August 09, 2022, 18:07

• View Profile
Mopao na drum kiekiekiekie
He seems happy here

CM PRINCE #3 on: August 09, 2022, 20:02

• View Profile
If you really think about it most of these guys could’ve been stars, Rolly, Guelord, Arabe Youssouf, and even Bapince and Scotty Pippen could’ve been stars if given the right opportunity. I’m not saying they would’ve been like Fally or Sam’s generation but they could’ve done big things

Manzambi94 #4 on: August 09, 2022, 20:57

• View Profile
If you really think about it most of these guys could’ve been stars, Rolly, Guelord, Arabe Youssouf, and even Bapince and Scotty Pippen could’ve been stars if given the right opportunity. I’m not saying they would’ve been like Fally or Sam’s generation but they could’ve done big things
Do you think that in Maison Mere they would had better chance to become solo acts? Now that I think about it only Brigade and Fally are (well Brigade until some years ago) were the successful one coming out of QL still no one from JB and pretty much all of them until Heritier from Werra. After Miel it is kinda seemed that that Maison Mere proven success for having success solo kinda went lost, Ronaldinho left Arnake left Gabbana lwdt and many others but they had seen no success is it because young guys like MPR, Innoss and to some extent DJ Amaroula became popular? It is hard to see young guys going to group and more and.more youngsters prefer to have kusic of their own like DJ P2N, Alessandro, Dj Bombe, Dj Boyoma, Dj Di Maria and the same Innoss B and MPR

CM PRINCE #5 on: August 09, 2022, 21:30

• View Profile
Do you think that in Maison Mere they would had better chance to become solo acts? Now that I think about it only Brigade and Fally are (well Brigade until some years ago) were the successful one coming out of QL still no one from JB and pretty much all of them until Heritier from Werra. After Miel it is kinda seemed that that Maison Mere proven success for having success solo kinda went lost, Ronaldinho left Arnake left Gabbana lwdt and many others but they had seen no success is it because young guys like MPR, Innoss and to some extent DJ Amaroula became popular? It is hard to see young guys going to group and more and.more youngsters prefer to have kusic of their own like DJ P2N, Alessandro, Dj Bombe, Dj Boyoma, Dj Di Maria and the same Innoss B and MPR
I don’t know, because their style suited QL more but who knows because Deplick was with them in QL in the beginning and went to maison mère, but I think people tend to exaggerate a little bit when they talk about  maison mère being the only school of successful graduates because if we’re talking it’s only Ferre, Heritier, Fabregas, and Robinio are still doing well, whilst you also had Celeo, Bill, Lacoste, Kabose, Jdt who were doing decent but went down.
Also people are forgetting  after Fally the reason no one succeeded in QL because the group just became Koffi and Cindys backup singers so it was impossible to build stars. The generation before Fally, like Sam Suzuki and co.. solo careers wasn’t really a thing, only Academia succeeded until they split but they were a group.