Author Topic: FALLY IPUPA - ECOLE (OFFICIAL CLIP)  (Read 20354 times)

Manzambi94 #45 on: July 29, 2018, 16:19

• View Profile
Good lord,its 7000 away from the million,how "humble" it will make the fally brigade even more,i pity the fans of other artists argueing with them since now its only stats which matter  to some
Actually if he doesn't reach at least 10 mil it will be a flop, the numbers have grown up very lately compared to his latest music, I think this gave Fally some alarm ring, Alcapone's comment "This is a Shaolin fight or a music video" and the comments saying it is a shitty generique were the most liked, Fally almost always flops when he goes indipendent with no label: "Songwriting, Self Compositions, Group Album, Group Label, and BET Awards".
If he doesn''t have AZ behind him he doesn't know how to manage things.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2018, 19:39 by Manzambi94 »

Matebu #46 on: July 29, 2018, 18:20

• View Profile
The only thing that matters to him as Archos, Manzambi and co alluded to

« Last Edit: July 29, 2018, 18:24 by Matebu »

Manzambi94 #47 on: July 29, 2018, 19:41

• View Profile
The only thing that matters to him as Archos, Manzambi and co alluded to

I really do not like when he does like that, one million views in today's music is nothing Drake, Rihanna and co. reaches 5 or 10 million in a day, and they.never boos about nothing, someone remind Fally of how he was treated in BET awards and the other failures he had so he humble down a bit.
I am glad he stopped that KING, GOAT thing he finally.wonderstood black Americans do not give a fuck about African artists

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #48 on: July 29, 2018, 19:52

• View Profile
Kkkkkkk relax man 1000000 views within a month means a lot in Africa and Congo after all other fellow DRC musicians who released earlier than Fally and they are not even on half of that........ If you think YouTube views mean nothing you don't understand the concept of art lol.Let the Great King represent DRC

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #49 on: July 29, 2018, 20:02

• View Profile
Guys this song deserves all this, av listened to it over and over it is filled with great moments throughout unlike other songs that have been released, you have to skip some parts
1)Fabregas Pincage - Opening and some minutes on the dance cry
2)Robinio Kita mata - Opening and ending only (plus its a bubble gum song)
3) Ferre Premier Classe - Opening and ending only (well this one the rest is very boring - copied and manipulated lryrics from Fally Libre Pacours 3 and Kaka boye from Alvarito's Nzube na Nzube)
4)Brigade Kamula - the Kamula cry only
5)Kabuya - Zacharibabaswe fire cry only (everything else is just nice cause Kabuya's voice is unique and nice)
6) Alvarito - Zero (crap, crap, crap, crap, crap)
7)Tresor - Zero (Crap)

KING FALLY IPUPA ECOLE - OPENING SUPER NICE - DANCE CRY NICE  - FALLY OH FALLY - AND THE LONG AWAITED MAMELO CRY)

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #50 on: July 29, 2018, 20:07

• View Profile
Am not a Fally fan am a super fan of the dying Congo music,so i love everyone who keeps it alive and currently besides the Gurus (Koffi and the other 3)  Fally is the man followed by Fabro the rest are surviving

Congomusiclover001 #51 on: July 29, 2018, 20:14

• View Profile
I really start to think that Fally's generiques are starting to suffer from some common ingredients. He has great atalakus, he has Felly Tyson ( a legend) but I really think people are getting tired of his drumming style (in generiques). There's nothing bad with being different (Wazekwa) but you also have to think about who you are making music for. I think his generiques will be much more appreciated if he for once let his drummer play like all congolese drummers in sebenes and generiques. His generiques are also very long. Instead of cramming all your atalakus in one song, why not make a couple of danceable generiques with different animators doing their thing?

Ferre's generiques are monotonous as fock. Now fally is also starting to be boring. Well, when you have made it, no need to worry about innovation because you now have loyal fans who will always buy your songs. 

Manzambi94 #52 on: July 29, 2018, 22:05

• View Profile
Kkkkkkk relax man 1000000 views within a month means a lot in Africa and Congo after all other fellow DRC musicians who released earlier than Fally and they are not even on half of that........ If you think YouTube views mean nothing you don't understand the concept of art lol.Let the Great King represent DRC
So PSY it is a better artist than Michael.Jackson because he has 3 billion views on his video? Lol come on

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #53 on: July 31, 2018, 13:35

• View Profile
Good example but it doesnt work on this one cause Fally has both views and good music lol, but if all of his videos (PSY)  have more views than all Michael Jackson's videos am afraid that's so lol

archos #54 on: July 31, 2018, 15:58

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
i just saw ken and manicke insulting their colleague jazz hard just because he said he did not like the generique that much and insulting jb because one of the interviews was with bibi kapinga who has a deal with jb to show bcbg concerts
either fally does not see those things or he is an hypocrite in terms of polemic like most of them because these two have been doing for months interviews of polemic related to him and he says nothing

$afari #55 on: July 31, 2018, 18:08

• Safarious
    • View Profile
Good example but it doesnt work on this one cause Fally has both views and good music lol, but if all of his videos (PSY)  have more views than all Michael Jackson's videos am afraid that's so lol
Argumentum ad populum is logical fallacy!!!
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_populum
The wise are instructed by reason, average minds by experience, the stupid by necessity and the brute by instinct." - Marcus Tullius Cicero, Roman Statesman & Philosopher

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #56 on: July 31, 2018, 18:27

• View Profile
Affirmative, guess i just have to choose where i stand

$afari #57 on: July 31, 2018, 18:29

• Safarious
    • View Profile
So PSY it is a better artist than Michael.Jackson because he has 3 billion views on his video? Lol come on

Congolese music reached all the shores pre Internet/YouTube era, it was the de facto "African music" but it has now been reduced to who has most YouTube views. Very sad when you can buy these views with bots for $100
The wise are instructed by reason, average minds by experience, the stupid by necessity and the brute by instinct." - Marcus Tullius Cicero, Roman Statesman & Philosopher