Author Topic: FALLY TO FEATURE IN THE COMING 2 AMERICA SOUNDTRACK  (Read 5372 times)

Muziki #15 on: February 16, 2021, 06:43

• View Profile
When I saw the trailer, I thought that I wouldn't waste my time pretending to laugh at Eddy Murphy in different fat suits playing several characters.....But Just because of Fally's being on the soundtrack I might as well watch it when it comes out in March on Amazon  ;D ;D
Always supports our artists! Always.

Manzambi94 #16 on: February 16, 2021, 19:11

• View Profile
I don't understand the criticism and the spitefulness of some comments I am not a Fally fan, don't like his latest album but I will support him on this movie soundtrack thing because that is huge, who cares if he is featured who care if the song is of Toofan a Congolese artist is featured in a big movie let's support him and don't clown him because it is not the case, congrats Fally

Monsieur Congo #17 on: February 16, 2021, 19:28

• View Profile
It's good for him, but there is nothing HUGE about it.
What do you mean there's nothing huge about it? Whether he's featured in a song or by himself this is a big deal, when was the last time our artists featured in a big movie soundtrack?? This is huge.

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #18 on: February 16, 2021, 23:26

• View Profile
I am happy to be not the only one who sensed the hate kkkkkkkkk

archos #19 on: February 17, 2021, 01:20

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
guys what you on about with the hate thing,lets say there is my comment,which is misunderstood,jv doing a bit of banter as usual but still sying congrats,cavalier saying for him its not THAT big,pole position doing his naturel self,all the rest is positive including mine which was just a precision for those who could have wondered whether its allo telephone,ca bouge pas or which ever of the big list of fally songs
there has existed people on this earth for who michael jackson was not a good artist or interesting,we need to learn to accept opposite thinking especially as we are lucky on this forum that the "negative" opinions not even 5 or 10 on which ever artist is just some lame low level trolling or wild rude stuff
i challenge anybody to prove me that fally is not by a galaxy the most praised artist on this forum over his achievements

CM PRINCE #20 on: February 17, 2021, 03:53

• View Profile
My friends it's really not that serious, even though I don't see any comments as hate I just see the comments from guys like my fellow London brother JV and Pole as banter lmao.
Archos masta you don't have to explain yourself because we all know on this forum each artists has their own fanbase which is completely fine, (tbh it would be kinda boring if we all liked the exact same artists and all agreed on every single thing just as long as it doesn't get disrespectful).
But I kinda get where Manzambi, Jeffrey and Monsieur Congo's are coming from because the comment from ndeko Paysan (I don't mean to single you out masta) Might've come across as if he was downplaying and belittling Fally, which is fine it is his right. But about Fally being the most praised I'd have said yes but in the last 2/3 years I'd say it's been the opposite actually it's more Ferre that's being praised more than Fally, which is also fine before I get misunderstood lol. But at the end of the day it is whatever at this point.  ;D :D

JV “Lone Ranger” #21 on: February 17, 2021, 07:48

• View Profile
Personally I don’t give a damn if my comments is viewed as hate....it just shows we all have different ways of understanding things and opinion. Some people here just seem to not understand that we all can’t have the same opinion, just accept and deal with it or go create another forum and name it Wangila or le Tilapia only where you all can agree on everything and kiss each other ass. Biso toko tika teee ;D

Manzambi94 #22 on: February 17, 2021, 08:27

• View Profile
Guys I am for real, I didn't understood why Fally was so harsh in Alvarito and later on on all the people like Kissindjora etc. Who had a fallout with him but now being in Fally's shoes, having a better and more well paid work in a very good company I understand why Fally get so much hate outside of his music (which yes sometimes it can be trash) is because the jealousy, we Congolese are still son of the Leopold the second way of regime, where people had to kill each other or cut others hands to go ahead and advance in career so we can't be happy for our own brother having success. Yes you can hate or not like Fally and yes the song technically isn't is, but brothers let's give flowers to the people while they are still alive please.

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #23 on: February 17, 2021, 11:26

• View Profile
Kkkkk you post what you post we react the way we understand it, so no one should be blamed lol.......... We can sense hate, stupidity or whatever....... It is what it is.