Author Topic: FELIX WAZEKWA NEW SONG IGF CONTROLE  (Read 2432 times)

archos on: March 01, 2022, 22:18

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

for the fight against corruption and stealing money destined to projects of governement and authorities
in lingala,tshiluba,kisakata,kimongo,kitetela,swahili,kikongo
« Last Edit: March 03, 2022, 18:01 by archos »

Wenge1995 #1 on: March 01, 2022, 22:21

• View Profile
I'm surprised their making songs like this, aren't they afraid they'll be given trouble by the government? Or is it okay as long as they don't imply a specific person or department?

Manzambi94 #2 on: March 01, 2022, 22:41

• View Profile

for the fight against corruption and stealing money destined to projects of governement and authorities
in lingala,tshiluba,kiyanzi,kitetela,swahili,kikongo

I applaude this project even tho I am a little disappointed because I was waiting.the "Kaka Bite" & "Bombe" gensriaue with Cascadeur finally getting some space, I think that artists realised that they can't be silent forever and at the end of the day staying quiet hurt artist the most for example.if Congo was a functioning state, Koffi, Werra, JB etc. could be billionaires and probably scare even Nigerian billionaires but the years of corruption left leaders with a population whom you can't really sell in mass, if they country is poor and you have decided to be blind to it? Who is gonna buy your records? Who is gonna pay your concert tickets? Robinio for once said something good in his Ado Yuhe's interview places like Shark Club and Chez Ntemba if there isn't an inversion of tendency in politics of the country 10 to 20 years from now they will close and the average Congolese citizen will prefer to spend his money (if he has any) to buy some food for him and his family rather than wasting it into a Robinio or whoever leader concert. It pains me a lot to see Congolese society and politics so messed up, we should never be in Europe our parents (in my case since I am born in Italy) should have neevr flees the country and I should be eating well and getting massive amount of money in Congo but if the money destined to encourage project for the youth fighting unemployment are stolen how you gonna blame someone for leaving?

archos #3 on: March 01, 2022, 22:48

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
that project is backed by the organism which now controls finances of all those ministries and so on and which has contributed to arresting some former 'untouchable",but still that organism is not "too liked by the system" either
bro manzambi the other generiques and so on will come,wazekwa switched his plans around after death of defao so its now this then the tribute generique to defao then the rest

Longbluesquid #4 on: March 03, 2022, 04:56

• View Profile
Man that means that conditions are not good for music in Congo. Government still censors what’s being produced? I am in US so literally anything goes music wise, especially in hip hop.

Muziki #5 on: March 03, 2022, 16:07

• View Profile
@Archos, why didnt the two Big names not participate in this song? Joss Diena and the other one.... ;D?

archos #6 on: March 03, 2022, 16:37

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
joss is still in turkey doing playbacks i think he'll return soon then they will go and join the group

Paysan Congolais #7 on: March 05, 2022, 04:07

• View Profile

This is a waste of money.

Man that means that conditions are not good for music in Congo. Government still censors what’s being produced? I am in US so literally anything goes music wise, especially in hip hop.

Conditions are not good because of the lack of funding and infrastructure, not censorship.

Censorship should be reinforced with all the bullsh*t I'm hearing today.

Manzambi94 #8 on: March 05, 2022, 11:48

• View Profile

This is a waste of money.

Conditions are not good because of the lack of funding and infrastructure, not censorship.

Censorship should be reinforced with all the bullsh*t I'm hearing today.
Hahahahahahahaha, NGL this comment made me laugh so hard

archos #9 on: March 05, 2022, 14:28

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
the level of stealing IGF guys could find after their investigation is crazy,80 per cent of the money destined to any project from the governement gets stolen and shared among several people instead of being used for the work
how can a country go forward with things like that?

Cavalier Solitaire #10 on: March 05, 2022, 16:50

• View Profile
The irony is that soki totali bien, the same musicians who are being asked to sing against corruption are the major beneficiary of it (corruption). Where else do they think that those public office holders they frequent for matolo (begging) find the money to give 5 to 10 musicians almost on a daily basis if not from proceeds of corruption and fraud.

archos #11 on: March 05, 2022, 17:06

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
yeah thats spot on,musicians comedian and journalists you can find 10 of them the same day for example at willy musheni's house and he has to satisfy them all,you cant do that for 20 years straight with clean money

Nyumu Wa Mukiti #12 on: March 07, 2022, 13:32

• View Profile
Good move to have an institution such as this which will ensure that money allocated to ministries / government departments is well applied and accounted for.

However, corruption fights back and I will not be surprised if not much is achieved at the end of the day.