Author Topic: the worst generic in your opinion  (Read 7347 times)

Mukulu #15 on: April 07, 2020, 20:35

• View Profile

Yes, this was a hit back in the days. Yes, they played it almost every party my parents went to. Personally, it just wasn't my taste. Just when it got going, it slowed down and I was wondering when the 'Doukou Doukou' part would end. If it would end. At least it wasn't as big a mess as Mandramada.

I think there was a version with equalizer I do not know if it was this generic or the generic of cindy ... the générique of koffi (2010-2015) are all alike.

Matebu #16 on: April 07, 2020, 23:42

• View Profile

Yes, this was a hit back in the days. Yes, they played it almost every party my parents went to. Personally, it just wasn't my taste. Just when it got going, it slowed down and I was wondering when the 'Doukou Doukou' part would end. If it would end. At least it wasn't as big a mess as Mandramada.

I think there was a version with equalizer I do not know if it was this generic or the generic of cindy ... the générique of koffi (2010-2015) are all alike.

Yup, especially every générique when it gets to the part where Cindy as atalakou

I still haven’t listened to Abracadabra or 13ème Apôtre in full after all these years; just can’t bring myself to do it. Maybe if my life was ever on the line if I didn’t listen to it then I would.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2020, 23:50 by Matebu »

Matebu #17 on: April 07, 2020, 23:44

• View Profile
@Manzambi ; I definitely agree with you that most of Ferre’s génériques are trash - cheap sound, forgettable animations, monotonous partitions, etc.

I don’t rate him at all when it comes to génériques. I’d be fine if he abandons it all together on albums and just gets into rhumba, where he’s a master

BercysFinest98 #18 on: April 07, 2020, 23:52

• View Profile
I have never ever considered Ferre to be a générique kind of guy to be honest

Mukulu #19 on: April 07, 2020, 23:59

• View Profile
I wasn't a fan of Papa Wemba's very last Générique "Araignée" I didn't get a good vibe from it. It just didn't sound like "Papa Wemba" to me

papa wemba hated sebenes...he made ndombolo from fula ngenge...  he said there were two zaiko ... the zaiko of his days and zaiko mamé mamé (ngwasuma sur ngwasuma), when ndombolo came out, he said that he would never dance this dance, it's for the monkeys ????????????

I'd say that the top Ndombolo songs from him were, Fula Ngenge, Kolo Histoire and Somo Trop!

Yes!!! I loved this songs ! Mogratana Doe and Alpa on fire

CM PRINCE #20 on: April 08, 2020, 00:13

• View Profile
I have never ever considered Ferre to be a générique kind of guy to be honest
He was in the beginning but it was after QEDT he started falling off when it comes to Generiques with the exception of Seben. I blame Marchouse and Charly solo.

Seben_Maniac #21 on: April 08, 2020, 00:55

• View Profile
I kinda like the 2nd abracadabra generique until cindy comes in and ruins it at the end. I might go ahead and edit that part out so I can fully enjoy it lol

Also ferre gola's generiques sounded a lot better when he performed them with extended sebene in concerts from 2008-2013-ish
« Last Edit: April 08, 2020, 00:58 by Seben_Maniac »

Congomusiclover001 #22 on: April 08, 2020, 06:14

• View Profile
No worst Fally Generiques? All Fally's generiques are drawn out with very monotonous animations (at least the last generiques). He has good atalakous, just doesn't use them well

and Ecole, until you get to the leg dance, is straight boring...I suspect people will just fast forward to that part.

All libre parcours generiques are good

jax #23 on: April 08, 2020, 06:35

• View Profile
 :D :D :D  Changement de Frequence shouldnt be anywhere near that list.., its is a fire generique

Manzambi94 #24 on: April 08, 2020, 14:30

• View Profile
:D :D :D  Changement de Frequence shouldnt be anywhere near that list.., its is a fire generique

I agree people say is tras simple because like Ecole in Satellite, Lalaka Boye and Atterrisage were not sponsorized

Manzambi94 #25 on: April 08, 2020, 14:33

• View Profile
@Manzambi ; I definitely agree with you that most of Ferre’s génériques are trash - cheap sound, forgettable animations, monotonous partitions, etc.

I don’t rate him at all when it comes to génériques. I’d be fine if he abandons it all together on albums and just gets into rhumba, where he’s a master

To be honest there was a time where Ferre was making fire generique for example in Sens Interdit the generique was fire don't know what happened

Matebu #26 on: April 08, 2020, 15:28

• View Profile

To be honest there was a time where Ferre was making fire generique for example in Sens Interdit the generique was fire don't know what happened

Yup, his first générique was so good, then future ones got progressively worse

shamala #27 on: April 08, 2020, 17:32

• View Profile
For Ferre I just love this any day....

PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.