Author Topic: Werrason - Chasser le Corona (Clip)  (Read 5272 times)

JV “Lone Ranger” on: June 26, 2020, 22:31

• View Profile
Was anyone even aware that Werra dropped this video 3days ago and view wise it’s a struggle. This guy needs a new marketing team. The loss of ADT Yanki Mpuyi has hit MM badly.

Manzambi94 #1 on: June 26, 2020, 22:36

• View Profile
Was anyone even aware that Werra dropped this video 3days ago and view wise it’s a struggle. This guy needs a new marketing team. The loss of ADT Yanki Mpuyi has hit MM badly.

It is not the death of ADT Yanki Mpuyi but it is the constant 12 game Werra played in the years kicked put Ferre, Bill, Celeo, Heritier, Brigade, Roi David,  etc. The quality level drops people start to get fed up (me) to see costantly new faces and the fans go away. Fally, Zaiko, Ferre, Koffi and evem BCBG to some extent secret is that they keep a stromg identity amd go for it, while.in Wenge is always the copycat Bill atalakus and bash everyone who makes something different (Lobeso) from that or bring in the guy who can't sing and teach him to sing so we show tht Werra is a big formateur. Results. Except from Formidable and Parking generiaue the album flopped Ngando got only 60 k views and Innoss and Fally are holding the game. Werra must understand that time changes people.can not see the Bill copycats for 20 years and support you.

CM PRINCE #2 on: June 26, 2020, 22:49

• View Profile

Wow I'm shocked at the amount of views it has, I didn't even know it came out. Werra and MM use to be the kings of marketing JV I think you're right the loss of ADT has effected them a lot.

JV “Lone Ranger” #3 on: June 26, 2020, 23:01

• View Profile
It seems like they lack direction moving forward as the old formula isn’t working no more and they seem to not have a clue how to move forward. Werra is all of the place and I also noticed Sankara is less in the seen promoting Werra’s music. Speaking of Sankara, he’s a close friend of one of my mate  and he’s preparing a acoustic/song kind thing.

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #4 on: June 27, 2020, 07:59

• View Profile
Werrason seized to take his craft seriously some years back. 1)The formidable album cover  2)Nonsense lyrics 3)This video you can see the camera man in some shots.
Personally I feel like this song is not bad if marketed people will consume it. He will retire soon.

Nkosi #5 on: June 27, 2020, 21:18

• View Profile
Parking and Firmidable have over 1 million views each. This is a simple COVID 19 song which Werra has not bothered marketing. Views can be faked, it is no big deal.

dany #6 on: June 28, 2020, 00:21

• Music is therapy
    • View Profile
I think monib and yanki mpuyi were indeed a great loss to Werra but he’s marketing team and band are still in tact. He just needs to work with better producers from my understanding formidable is the first album he entirely produced by himself.

jax #7 on: June 28, 2020, 04:08

• View Profile
Having millions of youtube views especially regarding this genre of music can be an exciting thing for the some people especially the so called connected generation. Congolese music is uniquely African and therefore a high budget video or even many views may lead one missing out on alot of great music that is being churned out by everyday by our talented congolese artist. I don't know about others but for me just taking some time to listen to the audio versions of music makes me digest and appreciate music more. Watch videos and listen to the music but you tube views?.. naah they can skew ones judgement and thinking. As always good stuff from Werrason

Nkosi #8 on: June 28, 2020, 07:40

• View Profile
Formidable is a very good album. It only came at a very wrong time as its release was shortly followed by COVID 19. I was checking Werras videos with the golden generation, their views are way below Fally or Fabregas video released some weeks and a month ago. I think the old guys have grown out of the hype thing. There is no money in these views or videos. Right now they are more focused on private business while dropping songs once in a while. I personally would not blame them. Music is now just one way of keeping their names going and maintaining connections not that it gives them money.

PCGY KASTELLO #9 on: June 28, 2020, 11:03

• View Profile
Not really bad for my liking. However, the Bill Copycat has taken a toll on Wmm for so long.

===================
WMM TILL THE END OF TIME

JV “Lone Ranger” #10 on: June 28, 2020, 12:02

• View Profile
Not really bad for my liking. However, the Bill Copycat has taken a toll on Wmm for so long.

===================
WMM TILL THE END OF TIME

Not only on WMM but 99.1% of bands in Congo. Every group has their Bill, Ekokota, Djuna or  Somono. These type of atalakus are energetic and entertaining but I find them annoying.

CM PRINCE #11 on: June 28, 2020, 12:14

• View Profile
There is no money in these views or videos.
You don’t know much about YouTube then if you think there’s no money in views,  if you monetise your videos you make money from views, that’s why artists care about views because they make money from it. 

Manzambi94 #12 on: June 28, 2020, 12:30

• View Profile
Formidable is a very good album. It only came at a very wrong time as its release was shortly followed by COVID 19. I was checking Werras videos with the golden generation, their views are way below Fally or Fabregas video released some weeks and a month ago. I think the old guys have grown out of the hype thing. There is no money in these views or videos. Right now they are more focused on private business while dropping songs once in a while. I personally would not blame them. Music is now just one way of keeping their names going and maintaining connections not that it gives them money.

Bro. I am the proof that there are plenty of money to be made on YouTube

Here is a recap of my money of October with some of the stores where people listened to me

JV “Lone Ranger” #13 on: June 28, 2020, 13:29

• View Profile
You get paid every time we listen to you your music?

Manzambi94 #14 on: June 28, 2020, 15:26

• View Profile
You get paid every time we listen to you your music?

Yes. Everytime you stream (only paid streams the only apps who pay for free streams are Spotify and YouTube) a song of mine in whatever store I get paid a bit of the revenue of the commercials money or the user subscription money