Author Topic: Archive; When Werrason was victim of a car accident (2011)  (Read 5312 times)

Mfumu Vata on: July 07, 2020, 22:38

• View Profile

They did well to delete all videos who had the footage of Werrason having blood and looking sad, Heritier, Kakol, the musicians and dancers all crying and singing for god in the car.

Werrason had a car-accident after performing in the Kwilu-province for if I remember well Olivier Kamitatu's campaign who wanted to become a deputy in that region for the PPRD-party.

Wenge1995 #1 on: July 07, 2020, 23:31

• View Profile
It warms my heart that JB Mpiana and Adolphe Dominguez visited Werrason. In spite of everything, they're brothers!

Why did he need to fly out for treatment? It looked like a broken arm, are the hospitals that bad?

CM PRINCE #2 on: July 07, 2020, 23:55

• View Profile
I remember they said apparently that news arrived to Jb that Werra died in that car accident and he collapsed and started crying until they told him he was still alive, with him arriving at the hospital with Heritier and co surprised by how quickly he found out. Blaise Bula also spoke about the accident but he wasn't in the country or something when it happened and he called Werra straight away and spoke with him on the phone.

Mfumu Vata #3 on: July 08, 2020, 00:44

• View Profile
It warms my heart that JB Mpiana and Adolphe Dominguez visited Werrason. In spite of everything, they're brothers!

Why did he need to fly out for treatment? It looked like a broken arm, are the hospitals that bad?

Werrason made a serious car-accident. He almost died, its just that those videos aren’t YouTube anymore otherwise you would understand it. Kinshasa has the worst hospitals of the world, people die there for nothing, many doctors don’t have a high level and those hospitals miss alot equipments. That’s why they brought him to India where he stayed like 2 months and then returned and being received like a King. Giving a show at Grand Hotel de Kinshasa and Koffi like usually being jealous, performing there some weeks after it to present Abacadabra and giving Shakakongo the clothes of Werrason to present him. Werrason  could go to Europe for treatment, but he feared for the combattans who then forbad politicians, musicians who sung for Kabila to at Stade des Martyrs come to Europe. I remember Emeneya fearing for his life when he was in 2012 in France for treatment. Werrason was then target number one, since that he had personal issues with then and him making it worser with his interviews.  They were at that time looking musicians and politicians who came to Europe and threatening their families, which forced many politicians to be dressed as women to not be noticed until that they started to corrupt combattans after a few months and musicians doing the same thing.

archos #4 on: July 08, 2020, 01:23

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
I remember they said apparently that news arrived to Jb that Werra died in that car accident and he collapsed and started crying until they told him he was still alive, with him arriving at the hospital with Heritier and co surprised by how quickly he found out. Blaise Bula also spoke about the accident but he wasn't in the country or something when it happened and he called Werra straight away and spoke with him on the phone.

yes indeed he was actually sleeping and they woke him up to that news until patcho panda called him to say he is alive and he rushed to hospital,i think that from that moment the rivalry was over(in the sense that it could not work anymore even for strategic reasons)
its from then that werra started to openly say jb lol if he kept saying collegue or voisin people would jump on him like oh come on now your brotherhood has been exposed

Ken Bilele #5 on: July 08, 2020, 08:57

• View Profile
And that Werra's hand has never been the same again if you have seen Werra closely. Has anyone noticed?

Manzambi94 #6 on: July 08, 2020, 15:07

• View Profile
And that Werra's hand has never been the same again if you have seen Werra closely. Has anyone noticed?
Really? I have never noticed anyway I remember that accident even to me they said that Werra died, I heard from Capuccino in an interview that basically the cars and road where they were traveling and especailly the road fromCongo to Angola is that true?

Mfumu Vata #7 on: July 08, 2020, 19:30

• View Profile
Maybe he talked about another accident. Because if you go to Kikwit, you haven’t to go Angola. You have just to pass Kenge and Masi-Manimba. The condition of the road from Kinshasa to Kikwit is very good, because Gizenga who used to be prime minister decided to fix it. Because before, it had only sad and mud and people used to do 2 or 3 days to get there with the car, while the distance from Kinshasa to Kikwit is just 500km. Despite that they asphalted the road, its still dangerous because its full with mountains and dangerous bands, which created often car-accidentens. That were one of the reasons why they refused to burry Emeneya in Kikwit.

Franco Pepe Kalle #8 on: July 09, 2020, 00:34

• View Profile
Apart from JB Mpiana, the only Wenge man that can be around Werrason is Adolphe Dominguez. Adolphe Dominguez is a tough man and can deal with anyone. I know Adolphe and Werra are not close but they can be at the same room.

CM PRINCE #9 on: July 09, 2020, 00:56

• View Profile
Apart from JB Mpiana, the only Wenge man that can be around Werrason is Adolphe Dominguez. Adolphe Dominguez is a tough man and can deal with anyone. I know Adolphe and Werra are not close but they can be at the same room.
See with you I honestly think sometimes you comment just to troll, how many times do you have to repeat the same thing, we get it you don’t want the Wenge men to be together you want them all to hate Werra WE GET IT. It’s just getting embarrassing now.

Franco Pepe Kalle #10 on: July 09, 2020, 03:13

• View Profile
See with you I honestly think sometimes you comment just to troll, how many times do you have to repeat the same thing, we get it you don’t want the Wenge men to be together you want them all to hate Werra WE GET IT. It’s just getting embarrassing now.
Hehehehe ;D ;D ;D Werrasonic Man, calm down. I am also Team Werrason but truth is truth. I listen to Werrason much more than JB. Please calm down sir.

Anyway, I have watched interviews of Didier Masela, Blaise Bula, Alain Makaba, Aime Buanga, Alain Mpela and Titina. I get the impression from them that they want nothing to do with Werrason.

The only one that has positive things to say about Werrason is Adolphe Dominguez. Yes Adolphe does takes shot at Werra but he is the only one who has good things about Werrason.

One thing that I will say is about the past is JB was the common person for reference to Werrason, Adolphe Dominiguez, Blaise Bula, Didier Masela and Alain Makaba.

jax #11 on: July 09, 2020, 11:17

• View Profile
Franco Pepe Kalle just own it up???????????? .You have a Werrason player hating degree. Just like a hood rat, you blow cold and bite. You have to listen to ya ngiama's music because his music is always bad ne

ws????????????

archos #12 on: July 09, 2020, 12:05

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
bro FPK i think you are stuck with the old image of werra who indeed was too competitive to extent that even admitting friendship with jb was a problem,but werra has evolved a looooot in the last few years,werra does not have any personal beef anymore with the clan wenge guys except maybe marie paul,but i saw him even mentioned marie paul clearly which he had not done for years and years and wish him good recovery after he heard marie paul was seriously sick

CM PRINCE #13 on: July 09, 2020, 13:15

• View Profile
bro FPK i think you are stuck with the old image of werra who indeed was too competitive to extent that even admitting friendship with jb was a problem,but werra has evolved a looooot in the last few years,werra does not have any personal beef anymore with the clan wenge guys except maybe marie paul,but i saw him even mentioned marie paul clearly which he had not done for years and years and wish him good recovery after he heard marie paul was seriously sick
Thank you Archos. I pray to God after this that this is the last time FPK brings up the same boring topic he always brings up the “Wenge men can’t stand Werra” talk cause it’s just boring now.