Author Topic: Forum outage  (Read 5249 times)

Sydo #15 on: September 04, 2021, 17:46

• View Profile
    • YouTube
So happy that CV is back!
Formerly Musiquezairoise

Manzambi94 #16 on: September 04, 2021, 17:55

• View Profile
Hello everyone!

The forum had a technical error and had to be put on a break. Now things are reinstated and the board is reopened, but further maintenance breaks can be expected in the near future. Some data was lost, the posts from the 27th of August were deleted, so if you don't find  topics from that point, don't be surprised. People who registered after the 26th of August will need to register again.

If you experience any errors, please report it in this topic.

Cheers,
The admins

Guys can we make a WhatsApp Group? So whatever goes in the forum we will have a solid back up?

That's a great idea. A tight-knit community should always keep in touch with each other.

Ok. In the night I will write you all in the DMs make sure to inbox your number Inthe private message I have sent you, and I will add you to the group

Jdog #17 on: September 04, 2021, 20:42

• View Profile
Thank God the forum is back! I really thought it was gone for good at first. Thank You to admins for the work they put in!
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

bencuri #18 on: September 04, 2021, 21:56

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Ok. I will do you all asking for your number. Let me create the group

That is a good idea, send me your number in private and I will send a message to you next time the forum becomes unavailable and you forward the message to the others.

242 #19 on: September 04, 2021, 23:24

• View Profile
Welcome back everyone . Nice to see the forum back !

Werrasonique de Zimbabwe #20 on: September 04, 2021, 23:32

• View Profile
Telegram takes more users than WhatsApp and in addition you  an launch it as a channel where you can get a limitless number subscribers. I'd say telegram is a better bet than WhatsApp.

jax #21 on: September 05, 2021, 07:09

• View Profile
 :D :D been checking 100 times a day just to know when its back. Great great place to be, Let the fun continue.

Mopao195 #22 on: September 05, 2021, 11:49

• MM
    • View Profile
Telegram takes more users than WhatsApp and in addition you  an launch it as a channel where you can get a limitless number subscribers. I'd say telegram is a better bet than WhatsApp.
I agree

Congomusiclover001 #23 on: September 05, 2021, 14:33

• View Profile
Thanks for all the hard work of all involved in keeping this forum alive. This is where I get my fix for congolese music and news. I don't know how many times I refreshed to see if it was computer. LOL.... Good to see you all back!

Manzambi94 #24 on: September 05, 2021, 18:33

• View Profile
To avoid the process being too long I created both a WhatsApp and Telegram group here are the links

https://chat.whatsapp.com/Kt3YbjkwuQY7T4jNmn3V9i

Share the links