Author Topic: THIS IS THE WMMM I AM SPEAKING ABOUT  (Read 3148 times)

Manzambi94 on: November 16, 2021, 11:24

• View Profile

1:09:33

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. THIS IS THE ENERGY I WANT FROM A WMMM MEMBER MAAAAAAAN WHAT TIMES. I wish things were still like this both in Wenge MMM and in other groups this type of fire misses a lot. Maaaan ROI David was something else

Matebu #1 on: November 16, 2021, 14:04

• View Profile
I swear if I see another WMM thread this week (favorable/unfavorable), I'm going to have to direct it to this section specifically meant for Werrasoniques  ;D:
Werrason & Wenge Maison Mere Discussion - Members only
Post all your topics about Werrason here. This board is only open for registered members.

http://congovibes.com/members-only/

CM PRINCE #2 on: November 16, 2021, 15:30

• View Profile
I swear if I see another WMM thread this week (favorable/unfavorable), I'm going to have to direct it to this section specifically meant for Werrasoniques  ;D:
Post all your topics about Werrason here. This board is only open for registered members.

Brooooo I literally didn’t want to be the one to say it. But ahh I’ve never seen so many Werra/maison mère threads so much in my life, like damn!

PCGY KASTELLO #3 on: November 17, 2021, 20:32

• View Profile

You can equally create links for other artists.....whats wrong with people sharing their opinions about WMM.
I strongly believe there is no rule that restricts how many times a particular artist can be discussed on.
Those with different views about WMM should be allowed to air their opinions. This platform has members with different tastes, hence room for divergent views should be accommodated. The positive and the negative alike.  How someone else perceives WMM has definitely no impact on the how i feel about the Band. My track list is all WMM, albums and concerts, so anyone else's opinion has no bearing on the unconditional love for WMM.  Equally myself i sieve what to listen to. I would enjoy a particular song over the other....its called preference.
For the benefit of doubt, people might be having posts about WMM here and there maybe because its one of the most active BandS with activities taking place. How can they discuss on ZAIKO for instance who is inactive?. No Offence to the great Zaiko...
Kindly allow people to debate and argue freely, that cannot be totally avoided in such a group like this one.

I submit
===========================
WMM TILL THE END OF TIME!!! 
Restricting a particular artist may just

jax #4 on: November 18, 2021, 08:24

• View Profile
 ;D ;D ;D hero member threatening other members with sanctions ;D ;D ;D this is not not  high school bro ;D ;D ;D

CM PRINCE #5 on: November 18, 2021, 19:22

• View Profile

You can equally create links for other artists.....whats wrong with people sharing their opinions about WMM.
I strongly believe there is no rule that restricts how many times a particular artist can be discussed on.
Those with different views about WMM should be allowed to air their opinions. This platform has members with different tastes, hence room for divergent views should be accommodated. The positive and the negative alike.  How someone else perceives WMM has definitely no impact on the how i feel about the Band. My track list is all WMM, albums and concerts, so anyone else's opinion has no bearing on the unconditional love for WMM.  Equally myself i sieve what to listen to. I would enjoy a particular song over the other....its called preference.
For the benefit of doubt, people might be having posts about WMM here and there maybe because its one of the most active BandS with activities taking place. How can they discuss on ZAIKO for instance who is inactive?. No Offence to the great Zaiko...
Kindly allow people to debate and argue freely, that cannot be totally avoided in such a group like this one.

I submit
PCGY bro we were only having banter, it’s only because there was so many threads  about the same topic about whether MM is still good or not, it had nothing to do with Maison Mere as a whole

Manzambi94 #6 on: November 18, 2021, 19:36

• View Profile

I submit
PCGY bro we were only having banter, it’s only because there was so many threads  about the same topic about whether MM is still good or not, it had nothing to do with Maison Mere as a whole
Hmmm I guess I will make another WMM's thread tomorrow thank you for the suggestion

jax #7 on: November 18, 2021, 20:06

• View Profile
Look, you cannot threaten to create a special section to discuss only Wenge Maison Mere related topic just because you are a so called founder member or whatever title you wanna give yourself here.
We have tons of old followers of this forum who are silent like me and important formerly vocal members  like Prince Saab who have just gone silent just because of the b.licking on the forum.
Admins have just been watching while some members are getting completely rogue and attacking bandleaders and other members.
For the last few years the genersal influence of this forum has grown by leaps and bounds and the so called admins must up their game in trying to tame this kind of intolerance or just open hatred towards people you haven't even met or you will never ever get the chance to interact with.
Werrason Jb or Koffi for that matter is not you're ordinary person you just want tohaul anything towards. These are people who make real difference in peoples lives so don't you ever issue stupid hreats to fans or artists here. Iam not Congolese,I don't even understand the language but I find some people here's conduct on a weekly basis to be bitchy

Manzambi94 #8 on: November 18, 2021, 20:33

• View Profile
Look, you cannot threaten to create a special section to discuss only Wenge Maison Mere related topic just because you are a so called founder member or whatever title you wanna give yourself here.
We have tons of old followers of this forum who are silent like me and important formerly vocal members  like Prince Saab who have just gone silent just because of the b.licking on the forum.
Admins have just been watching while some members are getting completely rogue and attacking bandleaders and other members.
For the last few years the genersal influence of this forum has grown by leaps and bounds and the so called admins must up their game in trying to tame this kind of intolerance or just open hatred towards people you haven't even met or you will never ever get the chance to interact with.
Werrason Jb or Koffi for that matter is not you're ordinary person you just want tohaul anything towards. These are people who make real difference in peoples lives so don't you ever issue stupid hreats to fans or artists here. Iam not Congolese,I don't even understand the language but I find some people here's conduct on a weekly basis to be bitchy

??? See? This is what I am talking about. First people provoke you with these kind of statements and than want to play victim when you reply back. Anyway what do you mean with the b licking and all? Can you please be more specific?

Sydo #9 on: November 18, 2021, 21:18

• View Profile
    • YouTube
Matebu you're a bitch

Let's just let the moderators to their thing.
Formerly Musiquezairoise

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #10 on: November 18, 2021, 21:27

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Will these debates ever end. Okay now tell us Admins what you want us to do,we can simply delete the entire topic as we can't manage to regulate adults in every comment.
In the past we created a section for only Maison Mere discussions because we all got tired of these fights. Gents and ladies(if we still have ladies) lets be civil and have fun. Lol
« Last Edit: November 19, 2021, 12:38 by SLY PAPA NA KEVIN »
LE BIG BOSS

Manzambi94 #11 on: November 18, 2021, 22:03

• View Profile

Plus why do people like you who claim to be upstanding guys go si hard for leaders when their irratic behaviour it is known? It is not ok for me to threaten people. Ok I understand that but you know I have done it on purpose just to show you and people like you how it must be to deal with leaders on a weekly basis having no power over them being their subordinate and having your life depending them. Now Werra kinda did the same to Bogus no? For songs who are proven to be written by Bogus and gave Werra massive success. Now tell me what is the difference between my threat to Nksoi or the kenebr who have spoken against my actions and Werra threatening Bogus?

PCGY KASTELLO #12 on: November 19, 2021, 09:45

• View Profile
Good Morning everyone.
I feel it was not necessary for the other gentleman to openly insult another member. Let's not forget that this a social platform, which has brought us together out of interest for the genre. It's here where we come to enjoy not only listening to music, but also to interact with others and learn more about the current, and history of the genre. If one feels very offended whenever a divergent view is posted about their Musician of interest, the best way is to just  remain silent without counter responding. This is what gives birth to unnecessary arguments where each individual want to defend their point of view. As much as we maybe strangers by nature, but here we are a family which is made up of different age groups, young and the older alike. Arising from this premise, respect and tolerance should be observed and should be the order of the day.
By the way when is Papa Sheri releasing his long anticipated album??
Peace!!!!
=====================

Manzambi94 #13 on: November 19, 2021, 14:06

• View Profile
Good Morning everyone.
I feel it was not necessary for the other gentleman to openly insult another member. Let's not forget that this a social platform, which has brought us together out of interest for the genre. It's here where we come to enjoy not only listening to music, but also to interact with others and learn more about the current, and history of the genre. If one feels very offended whenever a divergent view is posted about their Musician of interest, the best way is to just  remain silent without counter responding. This is what gives birth to unnecessary arguments where each individual want to defend their point of view. As much as we maybe strangers by nature, but here we are a family which is made up of different age groups, young and the older alike. Arising from this premise, respect and tolerance should be observed and should be the order of the day.
By the way when is Papa Sheri releasing his long anticipated album??
Peace!!!!
=====================

I totally agree with you my WMMM brother

bencuri #14 on: November 19, 2021, 18:25

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Dear members,  I discussed this recent problem with DJ Sly, and here is our conclusion:

First of all, please show respect to each other.

Secondly, sub boards like the WMMM one are useful, because it is not good if the first page of the main board is filling up too fast. As the forum grows bigger and bigger, new and new childboards are a necessity. This is totally normal in forums. I know that originally the WMMM sub board was not created for this reason, but at the recent state of the forum it is useful, it is a popular topic, it deserves a separate section anyway. That's why we will keep it, and I ask everyone to post WMMM related things there. We won't sanction anyone who forgets this once or twice occasionally, or posts something that is only partly WMMM related into the main board, but by default, stick to that rule. On the other hand, we understand that it is better for a post to be public, so we lift up the restriction on that board, and it won't be members only any more. We believe that the people who made us create that board as members only are not around and don't pose a risk any more. Things might change however, but we will give it a chance.

Finally, we are not willing to set up any limit this time either about how much one can post in the main board. We are trying to keep a good balance there, but as soon as a subject will outgrow others over a longer period, and will push other topics to the next pages too fast, we will create a sub board for it, be that Wenge Musica, Zaiko, or any other band. Because this is how it is practical. Like when it happened when Anastasio was around.

Besides, my offer that I mentioned earlier still prevails, if anyone feels they would like to post many topics focusing on a specific subject, and it would deserve a separate section, they are welcomed to request a sub board dedicated for that subject. Like Mwana Mokili did it when he asked me to open the Old School Music board. Of course, we won't let too many sub boards to be around, instead, as I meantioned we will try to maintain a good balance. But in case of reasonable requests we will evaluate a new one to be created.

So please calm down, and I hope this way we can satisfy both sides.