Author Topic: Where’s Archos  (Read 6630 times)

$afari #15 on: March 05, 2020, 13:34

• Safarious
    • View Profile
Wish you and family stay strong in this difficult moment
The wise are instructed by reason, average minds by experience, the stupid by necessity and the brute by instinct." - Marcus Tullius Cicero, Roman Statesman & Philosopher

JV “Lone Ranger” #16 on: March 05, 2020, 14:31

• View Profile
Hi guys  i just returned from hospital,the last friday my kid was gone somewhere with other kids to play under direction of educators and one of the children there pushed him hard as they were playing and he luckily did not fall awkwardly on his head  but the way the news was reported to me was like the little boy collapsed and i actually kind of collapsed myself,i had been covering for workmates  for a while so i had a lot of fatigue pending so fatigue plus nervousness created a bad mix earlier on in the day i had multiple threats from alleged fally fans because i have a cousin not even that close family wise who is a combattant so i was alredy nervous because  they said they went to my house and created havoc(which is true btw ),i tried to inform y'all from hospital but the connexion was dodgy i could connect without being able to post,so now i am back home and surely i will be taking my first proper holidays in two years,hopefully my passion for work does not disturb me lol
thanks a lot guys for worrying about me,i was completely disconnected from everything around from the moment i  collapsed at work,i really appreciate your messages,may God bless you all

Sorry to hear that bro....May God be with you and the family

shamala #17 on: March 05, 2020, 14:45

• View Profile
Stay strong brother, we are praying for you.
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

Seben_Maniac #18 on: March 05, 2020, 15:12

• View Profile
Good to hear you are recovering. Hope it all goes well brother

Manzambi94 #19 on: March 05, 2020, 16:26

• View Profile
Hi guys  i just returned from hospital,the last friday my kid was gone somewhere with other kids to play under direction of educators and one of the children there pushed him hard as they were playing and he luckily did not fall awkwardly on his head  but the way the news was reported to me was like the little boy collapsed and i actually kind of collapsed myself,i had been covering for workmates  for a while so i had a lot of fatigue pending so fatigue plus nervousness created a bad mix earlier on in the day i had multiple threats from alleged fally fans because i have a cousin not even that close family wise who is a combattant so i was alredy nervous because  they said they went to my house and created havoc(which is true btw ),i tried to inform y'all from hospital but the connexion was dodgy i could connect without being able to post,so now i am back home and surely i will be taking my first proper holidays in two years,hopefully my passion for work does not disturb me lol
thanks a lot guys for worrying about me,i was completely disconnected from everything around from the moment i  collapsed at work,i really appreciate your messages,may God bless you all
The important is that you are alright

SLK97 #20 on: March 05, 2020, 17:33

• View Profile
Stay strong, vieux. Take all the time off you need.

masantula #21 on: March 05, 2020, 19:18

• View Profile
Get well soon Archos.
Team BCBG "the machine of music"

Mfumu Vata #22 on: March 05, 2020, 21:06

• View Profile
bon rétablissement

Toolz #23 on: March 07, 2020, 22:44

• View Profile
So good to know you are back on your feet bro. Stay strong. God be with you and family.

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #24 on: March 08, 2020, 08:16

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Get well soon Le Internet Archos
LE BIG BOSS

jeantwatwa #25 on: March 08, 2020, 20:15

• View Profile
get well brother, take care of your health