Author Topic: Was this Fally generique really meant for Skol ?  (Read 2751 times)

mvulusi96 on: March 12, 2017, 22:13

Was this Fally generique really meant for Skol or was it meant for Power ? and if it was meant for Skol why was it never released ?

archos #1 on: March 12, 2017, 22:55

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 yeah for skol but never released because it coincided with the period fally started spending months abroad which did not please skol who wanted to make fally their number 1 star with a better deal than bill so he did not  sign that extended contract and rejected primus few months later with double that deal for similar reasons

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #2 on: March 13, 2017, 07:19

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I can't remember that ataluku but he always messed up Fally's generiques, he is too noisy,good he is now out and since then i have tolerated Fally's generiques and  now a fan of Fally.
LE BIG BOSS

Matebu #3 on: March 13, 2017, 07:31

• View Profile
I can't remember that ataluku but he always messed up Fally's generiques, he is too noisy,good he is now out and since then i have tolerated Fally's generiques and  now a fan of Fally.

Equalizer Boseko. The three generiques on A2M was the definitely album's achilles heel

He recently was tested at La Zamba after a solo career in Europe fell flat. I guess it didn't work out