Author Topic: Ferre Gola concert live from 31 june "Lipanda 61 years"  (Read 1814 times)

lepadre on: July 01, 2021, 12:08

• View Profile
What do you people think about his performance ? many people I talk to are very dissapointed and says that he can do better.

$afari #1 on: July 01, 2021, 23:43

• Safarious
    • View Profile
we all obviously have different tastes but I find Ferre's music uninspiring, here you have a very talented musician but I find his rumbas monotonic, devoid of any inspiration! And his sebenes, the less is said, the better.
For me, Ferre will always be a cup half empty...someone with 1-dimension artistry; unable to evolve or adapt his style to widen his appeal. In my view, he needs a producer who can guide him but then again he is a product or victim of "dear leader" worship of band leaders in Congolese music!
The wise are instructed by reason, average minds by experience, the stupid by necessity and the brute by instinct." - Marcus Tullius Cicero, Roman Statesman & Philosopher

dany #2 on: July 02, 2021, 00:51

• Music is therapy
    • View Profile
What have you done with your life?? Are you curing cancer? Let the man entertain those who appreciate him,

Cavalier Solitaire #3 on: July 02, 2021, 17:12

• View Profile
Glad to see Mao back.

@Archos what has happened to Mabuma Bass, I have noticed his absence in the last three concerts of the group.

Mfumu Vata #4 on: July 04, 2021, 22:59

• View Profile

Jdog #5 on: July 05, 2021, 03:40

• View Profile
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa