Author Topic: Signature Cultra Pay Vie  (Read 4188 times)

Wenge1995 on: February 26, 2019, 11:16

• View Profile

Can someone tell me about this album? I heard Felix Wazekwa struggle to put this album together, is this true?

This is the first full project by Felix that I enjoyed, the soloist Hono Kapanga and Bijoux Depaulga really brought personality to the sebene that was generally missing in Sponsor.

In my opinion, Sec Bidens interpreted the popular rhythms of ndombolo without bringing anything special which is why the album was quickly forgotten.

By the way, whose the other atalaku aside from Gessac and Papy? He disappeared rather quickly.

archos #1 on: February 26, 2019, 11:39

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
they tried three times to record that album but were not satisfied but then when they went back to kin,comedian esobe gave them the dance male mambua which motivated them,full album was recorded live within less than a month as jps was tired to pay studio sessions for some work which they were not satisfied of  so wazekwa told him they'd do album live
that other atalaku i am forgetting his name i talked about him already years ago, he was dismissed from the group for attacking spiritually gessac in order to be on europe list

Longbluesquid #2 on: February 26, 2019, 11:54

• View Profile
What do you mean by record the album live?

archos #3 on: February 26, 2019, 14:16

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
What do you mean by record the album live?

they went to kinshasa and rehearsed and came back  and did album having already done the total structure of the songs so they just recorded straight like one song a day then mix  mastering and so on they did not restart a lot,cut paste erase modify like classic recording,it was something similar with academia in sanction
and it was not instrument after instrument, it was literally everybody being recorded at the same moment
« Last Edit: February 26, 2019, 14:20 by archos »

Bohemian Rhapsody #4 on: February 27, 2019, 09:32

• View Profile
they tried three times to record that album but were not satisfied but then when they went back to kin,comedian esobe gave them the dance male mambua which motivated them,full album was recorded live within less than a month as jps was tired to pay studio sessions for some work which they were not satisfied of  so wazekwa told him they'd do album live
that other atalaku i am forgetting his name i talked about him already years ago, he was dismissed from the group for attacking spiritually gessac in order to be on europe list

This atalaku is Papy Louange if I'm not mistaken. He joined Viva Tendances and also was in sessions.

Signature had a lot of energy that was missing in Sponsor and also featured the prominence of Hono Kapanga creating those rhythmic lick partitions in a generique. Pauvres Mais also some great sebenes from Caen Madoka, Poli and Dally Kimoko.

This generique remains hard

bigbodybeats #5 on: February 27, 2019, 14:13

• View Profile
Archos! What happened with the sanction recording?

Wenge1995 #6 on: February 27, 2019, 15:23

• View Profile
@Bohemian Rhapsody

I did some digging, it was Alain Kabemba (not Papy Louange) who did some spiritual attacks againat Gesac during Sponsor. They were competing who would be the main falseto atalaku

archos #7 on: February 27, 2019, 17:57

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
@Bohemian Rhapsody

I did some digging, it was Alain Kabemba (not Papy Louange) who did some spiritual attacks againat Gesac during Sponsor. They were competing who would be the main falseto atalaku

merciiiiiiiiiii alain kabemba i have been trying hard to remember