Author Topic: Patient Kusangila back in Wenge BCBG  (Read 6250 times)

mvulusi96 on: March 03, 2019, 17:03

He's back as a bass-player.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2019, 17:10 by mvulusi96 »

Cavalier Solitaire #1 on: March 03, 2019, 19:11

• View Profile
Didn't he become a Frere in Christ?

shamala #2 on: March 04, 2019, 03:27

• View Profile
BCBG machine ya muziki!!!!
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

EMOVICTEAM #3 on: March 04, 2019, 08:50

• View Profile
This band. No wonder it never progresses. Recycling an old musician? What new things will he bring???

archos #4 on: March 04, 2019, 09:58

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Emo its not something super permanent,he's technically there mainly with as his target to totally open his company specialized in instruments and studio assets in brazza and kinshasa which he started few years ago,then from that came a "why not performing with my beloved group to enjoy myself"

CM PRINCE #5 on: March 04, 2019, 10:20

• View Profile
So what happened to that project of Afande, Aimelia, Kusangila and Tutu?

archos #6 on: March 04, 2019, 10:52

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
So what happened to that project of Afande, Aimelia, Kusangila and Tutu?

Songi songi did wonders as usual,but they kind of perform together still,but never the 4 at the same time

shamala #7 on: March 04, 2019, 17:04

• View Profile
This band. No wonder it never progresses. Recycling an old musician? What new things will he bring???

Fans are happy

PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

Wenge1995 #8 on: March 04, 2019, 20:22

• View Profile
@archos

Is there a possibility that the Wenge BCBG team of Titanic will perform on the same stage together for a reunion concert the same way Koffi did the anniversary concert of Quartier Latin?

archos #9 on: March 04, 2019, 20:27

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
could be possible,jb gets along with them all except aimelia and burkina faso,all the rest have attended separetely already bcbg concerts(including aimelia,except ekokota),so its feasible i think

CM PRINCE #10 on: March 04, 2019, 20:35

• View Profile
could be possible,jb gets along with them all except aimelia and burkina faso,all the rest have attended separetely already bcbg concerts(including aimelia,except ekokota),so its feasible i think
Why doesn't jb get along with aimelia? What's going on. I also thought jb and alain mpela weren't good these days

I doubt a reunion will happen with the likes of seguin, jdl, and kibens around they'll block it.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2019, 20:42 by CM PRINCE »

archos #11 on: March 04, 2019, 20:43

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
nothing too serious,aimelia went to bcbg concert when he went solo after leaving maison mere and when he came on stage jb and the zenith generation left lineup to take a rest and let him sing with djino zakoko fudji abraham and aimelia saw it as 12 whil its what jb does often if you come he'll let you be in the middle and started talking bad about jb in private and from then those people who rely on gossip to exist around musicians have been feeding both with stories,which is why jb never shouts out aimelia in omba for example and in several interviews he talked about aimelia without mentioning him saying "i am open to any ex bcbg member except those who talk bad behind your back"  and he mentioned afande,titina,caludji,kadishow and co

Wenge1995 #12 on: March 05, 2019, 03:07

• View Profile
@archos

Why does Mboka Liya have such anger against JB Mpiana after all these years? Wasn't it Werrason who treated him worst by slapping him during rehearsals and refusing to pay him properly?

Burkina Faso was supposed to be the soloist for Kipe Ya Yo generique, but his absence forced the group to rework the song with Ficcare interpreting his parts. If you notice, the production is underwhelming compared to the songs where Patou Solo plays lead guitar.

Pathy Moleso wouldn't have likely remained. If you recall his interview with Ado Yuhe, his passion for touring with Wenge slowed with the sudden passing of his child and along with the combatants giving him a hard time.

mvulusi96 #13 on: March 05, 2019, 03:29

Its because JB Mpiana didn’t want him anymore in the band when they were in London.

Mirobexx #14 on: March 05, 2019, 10:49

• View Profile
Is it not said that Mboka Liya did a runner in London.Ficcare had to save the concerts.