Author Topic: Koffi Olomide reposts his daughter MINOU on his Instagram story!  (Read 2550 times)

CM PRINCE #15 on: January 30, 2023, 18:17

• View Profile
i am sure other artists are SCARRRRRRRED these days to see drama unfold in their families like that since most of them have similar shape of things with their kids and baby mommas,exactly the same categories of people among their baby mommas
Facts bro, first it was Fally now Koffi lmao who’s next?

Matebu #16 on: January 30, 2023, 18:18

• View Profile
i am sure other artists are SCARRRRRRRED these days to see drama unfold in their families like that since most of them have similar shape of things with their kids and baby mommas,exactly the same categories of people among their baby mommas

Especially our guy on Cloud 9  ;)

Seems Vieux playboy Mopao is now in IDGAF mode, where a few years ago this kind of drama would scare him.

That being said - this stuff is kind of sad and telling of how dysfunctional the lives of stars can be

Matebu #17 on: January 30, 2023, 18:20

• View Profile
Facts bro, first it was Fally now Koffi lmao who’s next?

Papa Cherie already had his run (like 3-4 times with Amida). Forget about gen 5 - a few of them already had sex tapes leaked so nothing will draw the same level of attention in terms of drama

Seems only Nsone has his act together at the moment

archos #18 on: January 30, 2023, 20:31

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
like my guy tonton promo would say " ewoloooooooo wang yu zubidi bana ba ngana,fua tu fua " ;D ;D ;D

CM PRINCE #19 on: January 30, 2023, 20:50

• View Profile
Lool Fabregas or Robinio will probably be next they’ve had no scandal about their personal lives whether it’s about kids or wives or side chicks loool

Wenge1995 #20 on: January 31, 2023, 01:17

• View Profile
Koffi has some beautiful daughters, also I might slide in the DMs of his ex-wife. She might need a shoulder to cry on, divorce can be tough lol I can be that special friend

CM PRINCE #21 on: January 31, 2023, 02:28

• View Profile
Koffi has some beautiful daughters, also I might slide in the DMs of his ex-wife. She might need a shoulder to cry on, divorce can be tough lol I can be that special friend
Lol you’re a sick man

Wenge1995 #22 on: January 31, 2023, 04:08

• View Profile
Lol you’re a sick man

A man can dream, can't he? LMAOOOO

242 #23 on: January 31, 2023, 17:35

• View Profile

LMFAOOOO bruh is ready to risk it all kiekiekie

dany #24 on: January 31, 2023, 19:25

• Music is therapy
    • View Profile

LMFAOOOO bruh is ready to risk it all kiekiekie
???????? Reminds of when David said he’s ready to risk it all in the song risky with Popcaan

BercysFinest98 #25 on: February 01, 2023, 06:45

• View Profile
@tchivundu13olomide

@tchivundu13olomide

Lol youyou tchivundu calling herself youyou olomide
That woman is CRAZY over Koffi. Considering that she has a child with him! No DNA test needed AT ALL!