Author Topic: BALLE DE MATCH VOL 2 IS OUT  (Read 19985 times)

Longbluesquid #15 on: February 14, 2023, 12:30

• View Profile
yeah i am with you guys,donors really need to stop that rumba obsession,especially as it becomes impossible that all the 20+ rumbas of various albums succeed,whereas with sebene songs here and there,the  nostalgic and fans of it like us can make it become hits

It’s the donors killing Congolese music then?

motopamba #16 on: February 14, 2023, 12:35

• View Profile
Haut les mains is fireeeeeeee!!!

Metrau and Sakoko , good thing they didnt include Kibens and Company

archos #17 on: February 14, 2023, 14:34

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
seems like the little throat surgery at the indian hospital did genta good,a part from some funny breathing sounds he copied from his pire vieux chai ngenge, he sounded way less noisy that in recent months

Longbluesquid #18 on: February 14, 2023, 16:55

• View Profile
These rumbas are good. Also like the generiques and genta song so far.

Longbluesquid #19 on: February 14, 2023, 17:13

• View Profile
Is there another volume on the way?

Cavalier Solitaire #20 on: February 14, 2023, 18:01

• View Profile
On 7 of 16 so far no skips.

jordanlumbala101 #21 on: February 14, 2023, 18:11

• View Profile
Yesss volume 3 is coming in April

CM PRINCE #22 on: February 14, 2023, 18:21

• View Profile
yeah i am with you guys,donors really need to stop that rumba obsession,especially as it becomes impossible that all the 20+ rumbas of various albums succeed,whereas with sebene songs here and there,the  nostalgic and fans of it like us can make it become hits
Yeah but come on, 10+ years of no albums and all those cries that were created during that time they didn’t couldn’t be bothered to put all of it in the album?
With Fally Ferre and Koffi I already prepare myself to know they most likely won’t have Sebene songs in their albums because that’s their formula even though Fally surprised everyone with Zany, but with Jb like he comes from Wenge who were the masters of sebene. It’s okay to say no to donors sometimes

Longbluesquid #23 on: February 14, 2023, 18:27

• View Profile
Yeah but come on, 10+ years of no albums and all those cries that were created during that time they didn’t couldn’t be bothered to put all of it in the album?
With Fally Ferre and Koffi I already prepare myself to know they most likely won’t have Sebene songs in their albums because that’s their formula even though Fally surprised everyone with Zany, but with Jb like he comes from Wenge who were the masters of sebene. It’s okay to say no to donors sometimes

Or tell the donors it will be a sebene song.

archos #24 on: February 14, 2023, 18:58

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
maybe if for example the genta song shines or any other of the rare sebene songs we'll get in current releases it will encourage people to get back on accepting to get it
 there is one of the donor who went as far as trying to sue jb when he was made aware that he had a sebene song with several vocals,they remove the files of the song  and it became a full jb rumba lead a completely different song that kibens had to do in emergency

Manzambi94 #25 on: February 14, 2023, 18:59

• View Profile
As usual I will just comment generiques bdcause I don't like listening to any rhumbas of whatever artists with that said it was nice to Genta to let Fusee animate the last part of his song it reminds me of how Caludji used to do with the same Genta at the beginning isnthat at 09:09 Genta? Cause he sounds like a different person.
La Puissance

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah SUVeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Binadamaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
De La Patriaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Salvaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasaaaaaaa

Mama e, man I have missed this type of guitar of generiques, that's why you need heirs who thought Tolbert Solo? All my greetings.
Mmmmmmmm Ya Pajoooooo
Charisme, Nzambe Na Ngai Charisme ngl Pajo really.woke up and came up with wonderful cries, whoever coaches him coached well,

Par Respect

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah Ya Gentaaaa, man if he only kept his natural voice, the one in Pelisa Ngwasuma this crie  Par Respect would have been crazy

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah who made the effect at 1:54???????? No Manzambi94 aleli, broooooo the guitarist who played the generique deserve some sort of prize

I was expecting another crie of Pajo the one who Jeffrey showed me when Balle De Match came out
But anyway yes too much Rhumbas, plus except.for Fally and Ferre is not like any Congolese artist get views or notorietà through rhumbas. Nigerian music has not became worldwide cause of boring love songs, it is always songs you dance on the Dancefloor while in Congo we still stuck with that Rhumba Formula gooood
« Last Edit: February 14, 2023, 19:04 by Manzambi94 »

SLK97 #26 on: February 14, 2023, 19:15

• View Profile
maybe if for example the genta song shines or any other of the rare sebene songs we'll get in current releases it will encourage people to get back on accepting to get it
 there is one of the donor who went as far as trying to sue jb when he was made aware that he had a sebene song with several vocals,they remove the files of the song  and it became a full jb rumba lead a completely different song that kibens had to do in emergency

The fact that Joao Ndombele complained about Ferre making a sebene song in his name instead of a rumba, combined with the above story, says a lot about the donors' opinions on sebene. Makes you wonder how many songs from the past 20 years, not just by JB and BCBG, were initially supposed to finish with sebene, only to be retooled into a rumba just to satisfy next man's fickle desires and keep the money rolling. I agree with Longbluesquid when he says that they're killing our music and restricting the bands' creativity.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2023, 19:18 by SLK97 »

Longbluesquid #27 on: February 14, 2023, 20:18

• View Profile

The fact that Joao Ndombele complained about Ferre making a sebene song in his name instead of a rumba, combined with the above story, says a lot about the donors' opinions on sebene. Makes you wonder how many songs from the past 20 years, not just by JB and BCBG, were initially supposed to finish with sebene, only to be retooled into a rumba just to satisfy next man's fickle desires and keep the money rolling. I agree with Longbluesquid when he says that they're killing our music and restricting the bands' creativity.

So my question here. Who provides more salary to these artists. Is it the donors or actual fans? By attending concerts and such. Cause if donors are against sebenes and us fans are complaining the genre could be destroyed just from someone’s requests.

I don’t understand Congolese economy, in regards to music.

Manzambi94 #28 on: February 14, 2023, 20:54

• View Profile

So my question here. Who provides more salary to these artists. Is it the donors or actual fans? By attending concerts and such. Cause if donors are against sebenes and us fans are complaining the genre could be destroyed just from someone’s requests.

Tbh there is no way any regular fan can give more money then a donor let's say medium size artist have an album of 20 songs. A donor will  give the artist 20k dollars per song (and this is a medium artist, imagine big artist like Fally, Ferre etc) and the donor has  complete control over the genre of the song and sometimes the topic but not on the type of instruments and vocals being played plus this is just songs but sometimes a donor can give you Mabanga money and also buy you instruments for rehearsals make your artists use their own homes, give you free bottles at the club, etc. Etc. And how will the average diaspora Congolese fan could compete with that? And I saying Diaspor because only.Lord knows how much harsh is to get by in Congo and let alone in a very big city like.Kinshasa, people.dont have even have the koney for.food let alone.music, cos are usually sold.by one person buying a copy and then making the copy.for.many people.or street sellers buying the copy.and reselling it, so yes unless something change, Rhumba will be the trend

Longbluesquid #29 on: February 14, 2023, 21:39

• View Profile

Tbh there is no way any regular fan can give more money then a donor let's say medium size artist have an album of 20 songs. A donor will  give the artist 20k dollars per song (and this is a medium artist, imagine big artist like Fally, Ferre etc) and the donor has  complete control over the genre of the song and sometimes the topic but not on the type of instruments and vocals being played plus this is just songs but sometimes a donor can give you Mabanga money and also buy you instruments for rehearsals make your artists use their own homes, give you free bottles at the club, etc. Etc. And how will the average diaspora Congolese fan could compete with that? And I saying Diaspor because only.Lord knows how much harsh is to get by in Congo and let alone in a very big city like.Kinshasa, people.dont have even have the koney for.food let alone.music, cos are usually sold.by one person buying a copy and then making the copy.for.many people.or street sellers buying the copy.and reselling it, so yes unless something change, Rhumba will be the trend

Oh wow. That makes sense now. Cause a donor is footing upfront money. So really you are ahead with this model. Cause what I was thinking was more a risk. Like fans streaming or buying cds and concerts. Yeah now I see how donors are impacting music.