Author Topic: Hahaha looks Fally's face when they played Ferre's music in the nightclub  (Read 3130 times)

Mfumu Vata on: February 12, 2021, 15:21

• View Profile

Matebu #1 on: February 12, 2021, 15:27

• View Profile

CM PRINCE #2 on: February 12, 2021, 15:29

• View Profile

CM PRINCE #3 on: February 12, 2021, 15:31

• View Profile
lmao - why is he so salty? The hate is radiating
Did you really expect him to bump his head to a Ferre song publicly, same thing wouldn’t happen if it was the other way around. It’s an image thing, like for example the other day when Ferre was shown on live TV in Abidjan the video of him and Fally dancing he looked so pissed but tried his best to hide it.
It’s like back in the day you’d never ever see Werra or Jb bump their heads let alone dance to each other’s songs.
Even worse when 50 Cent and Ja Rule were in their deep beef a few times when Ja would enter a club they’d start playing 50 Cent songs to piss him off, same thing with Drake and Meek Mill.  ;D ;D
« Last Edit: February 12, 2021, 15:33 by CM PRINCE »

archos #4 on: February 12, 2021, 15:32

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
loool reminds me when he was jury of a competition with claudia tagbo and angelique kidjo and they played ya mado which had angelique and claudia shaking while he am sure he wished he could wear his cap like in videos hiding his eyes

JV “Lone Ranger” #5 on: February 12, 2021, 20:22

• View Profile

Manzambi94 #6 on: February 12, 2021, 20:43

• View Profile
As I always say, the reason why our music will never move forward are these. Bro even Drake and Meek Mill squashed their beef and made a song togheter why Congolese artist can't do the same?

SLK97 #7 on: February 12, 2021, 21:13

• View Profile
As I always say, the reason why our music will never move forward are these. Bro even Drake and Meek Mill squashed their beef and made a song togheter why Congolese artist can't do the same?

I blame the staff members who talk BS about someone so they can appease the other. Of course, our artists have these complexes so they probs agree with their ass-kissers.

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #8 on: February 13, 2021, 10:21

• View Profile
He would be stupid if he danced or sang along, image protection I understand his reaction.

tyadm #9 on: February 13, 2021, 19:15

• View Profile
Once again family, it was a setup to hurt Fally. His musician Alex Shua clarified things by showing the original video of the scene. People are really bored eh!

Lamusica #10 on: February 13, 2021, 19:46

• View Profile

I blame the staff members who talk BS about someone so they can appease the other. Of course, our artists have these complexes so they probs agree with their ass-kissers.
I'm glad you mentioned Drake and Meek situation. The difference in my opinion with western artists in my opinion is the financial implications. More than ever, these artists and their management team understands how to capitalize off beef (create buzz) and then how much they can gain from squashing beef.

Congolese artists in my opinion lack this awareness. Rather they are stuck in this vicious cycle or false superiority complex (esprit Wenge). They don't truly realize how much they can actually benefit from working together (new markets, different fans, more streams, sponsors, productions). Business is business.

Mopao195 #11 on: February 13, 2021, 20:14

• MM
    • View Profile
Ive watched that clip like 50 timez everone around him are lit dancing waitresses carrying bottles with sparkles while fally lookin stale and a little haterish lmao