Author Topic: Jaimerose filming a music video  (Read 2205 times)

Jdog #15 on: September 02, 2014, 22:14

• View Profile
Shamala, Olivier is an example of a second voice singer(deuxieme voix) and Miel is an example of a first voice singer (premier voix)
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Jdog #16 on: September 02, 2014, 22:16

• View Profile
Sly tenorist don't always lead at MM they have/had Olivier, Cap LBG and Baby Ndombe.
All those you've mentioned have not had any significant lead role,maybe we can say Olivier at the moment is a non tenorist seems to have a bit of a role because he seems to be in charge of promoting the new recruits but stage presence it's always been the tenorist that Werra has favoured.
When you mean lead role do you mean by vocals or what? Because Olivier is a Werra favorite now and Baby Ndombe was a Werra favorite and each of them got songs during their time with Maison Mere.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

archos #17 on: September 03, 2014, 17:12

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 i think he means that co-lead singer role ferre and now watanabe have got  and that's actually normal
in wenge werra and jb were the lead singers,and if we want a reverse example we can take wemba whose main viva stars were deuxieme voix guys like reddy,kester

shamala #18 on: September 03, 2014, 17:59

• View Profile
Shamala, Olivier is an example of a second voice singer(deuxieme voix) and Miel is an example of a first voice singer (premier voix)

say am starting my band .how and why would I consider someone 1st or 2nd voice?
also i thought i knew who a tenorist is but from comments i don't. say Rio and Zulema who is a tenorist..Olivier has a deep voice????
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

archos #19 on: September 03, 2014, 18:15

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
By congolese standards rio would fit in the tenor/1st voice and zulema
there are two type of 2nd voice guys one with guys like alain mpela,olivier,nicodem who are not really dominating,another with guys like blaise bula,marie paul,kester,reddy,pepe kalle who can be very imposing in the chorus

Jdog #20 on: September 03, 2014, 22:36

• View Profile
Since when Alain Mpela is a second voice singer??

archos #21 on: September 03, 2014, 22:42

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Since when Alain Mpela is a second voice singer??

i knew it would surprise somebody lol but he is considered as such " 2eme voix legere" ,a guy like montana also fits it
surprisingly enough it was adolphe who was counted as a second 1ere voix of the group with jb,and aimelia and previously manda as the natural tenorists then werra and blaise at deuxieme voix lourde( a la trombonia like they called it themselves)
« Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 22:45 by archos »

Jdog #22 on: September 03, 2014, 22:50

• View Profile
If this was not Congolese music guys like Olivier and Rise would be considered baritones because they sing kind of high for a bass singer but too low for a tenorist.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 01:18 by Jdog »

shamala #23 on: September 04, 2014, 05:43

• View Profile
If this was not Congolese music guys like Olivier and Rise would be considered baritones because they sing kind of high for a bass singer but too low for a tenorist.
I request that you explain the whole voices setup!

Jdog #24 on: September 04, 2014, 07:03

• View Profile
I request that you explain the whole voices setup!
Like do you mean in Congolese music?

EMOVICTEAM #25 on: September 04, 2014, 12:06

• View Profile

say am starting my band .how and why would I consider someone 1st or 2nd voice?
also i thought i knew who a tenorist is but from comments i don't. say Rio and Zulema who is a tenorist..Olivier has a deep voice????

Rio has a deep or baritone voice? That guy has no voice but just whispers.

shamala #26 on: September 04, 2014, 15:59

• View Profile

Jdog #27 on: September 04, 2014, 22:13

• View Profile
Like do you mean in Congolese music?

yes please..
Well it's pretty simple like tenorist or 1st voice or in French premier voix is guys like Ferre,Fally,Bouro Mpela and bass singers or second voice or deuxieme voix in French is guys like Blaise Bula,King Kester and Serge Mabiala.

PC anta #28 on: September 16, 2014, 12:34

• There for music
    • View Profile
I dont think the song is bad because we are hearing it from a poor recording gadget. I'm very sure the songs are going to be hot in Ingeta more than ever
Scarcely fallible