Author Topic: Kirkou is back with Ferre  (Read 10915 times)

Jdog on: September 26, 2014, 04:24

• View Profile
Why would Ferre take him back?? Why??  ???
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

shamala #1 on: September 26, 2014, 06:08

• View Profile
I don't understand...
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

Nkosi #2 on: September 26, 2014, 06:12

• View Profile
Good move by the young boy. Lets care more for these young boys as they search for a future. Their owners are so rich and care less. So polemique aside Kirikou and his style never fited in WMM and its good he is back. Hope diego follows. Kunzardo should heard the other way. His character and works are a perfect fit for WMM

Nkosi #3 on: September 26, 2014, 06:25

• View Profile
Ah l see...just called someone who told me Ferre camp expect Kunzardo to join WMM and targeted Prince, Diego and Ambulabce but apparently didnt manage with Prnce and Ambulance but are close to convincing Diego

Jdog #4 on: September 26, 2014, 07:11

• View Profile
Kunzardo's suspension has also finished but we'll see if he stays with Ferre or goes to La Zamba. I'm hoping he stays.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Jdog #5 on: September 26, 2014, 07:13

• View Profile
Kirikou is still going to be behind Kunzardo(if he's there) Ruth Nzele, Comme Au Lion and that new guy Mboka Mboka.

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #6 on: September 26, 2014, 10:29

• Administrator
    • View Profile
What a waste of time.
LE BIG BOSS

JV “Lone Ranger” #7 on: September 26, 2014, 11:07

• View Profile
Why would Ferre take him back?? Why??  ???

He begged and cried in private ;D

archos #8 on: September 26, 2014, 21:15

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
good move by kirikou he had no chance to have a major role seeing atalakus who were around
as for kunzardo in  maison mere,why not,he is the best celeo "clone" around and werra could replicate a bit of bill celeo combo but then  i ask myself two questions,would lobeso and prince aswell as the promising ambulance accept to be a second fiddle and also would kunzardo and bercy appreciate to work together again when both seem like wanting to be the main men
nsone would have to use his  man management skills to get it sorted,it seems he did something in private already with bercy and lobeso who do not really show signs of animosity on stage anymore

Jdog #9 on: September 26, 2014, 22:11

• View Profile
Again why would Kunzardo got to Maison Mere he would e following in Celeos's legacy but with Ferre he can create his own in one group and he's already done that and it will keep on growing. Plus Ingeta is all done so unless they make a new generique or sebene song then he won't be in Ingeta.

JV “Lone Ranger” #10 on: September 26, 2014, 22:15

• View Profile
Kunzardo ain't going nowhere....he's like Genta of Ferre's group

shamala #11 on: September 27, 2014, 05:12

• View Profile
would kunzardo and bercy appreciate to work together again when both seem like wanting to be the main men

This is what I wanted to ask Nkosi..Also another question I think in terms of creativity ..how would Kunzardo and Bercy rate with Lobeso? In terms of creativity I rate Lobeso higher. Nkosi your opininon?
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

Nkosi #12 on: September 27, 2014, 06:17

• View Profile
......for now its pure rumour. The major hitch is Bercy Mwana who is enjoying mass popularity and Werra and co would want to make maximum use of it before disrupting it but in not so long a time Kunzardo will end up there. As for creativity Lobeso is slowly being overtaken by Bercy. Lobeso has done much after Muselu and his other nice calls on ingeta. Bercy does all calls for other atulukus well and he is really making full use of Makaba, Ali Mbonda and Hugo Synthe.

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #13 on: September 27, 2014, 09:35

• Administrator
    • View Profile
...... Lobeso has done much after Muselu and his other nice calls on ingeta..
What animations has Lobeso added since Muselu is Gabbana's animation?
LE BIG BOSS

PC anta #14 on: September 27, 2014, 18:36

• There for music
    • View Profile
ok thats why i heard Bercy sing his parts
Scarcely fallible