Author Topic: Pharoan Mombaya will anger Fally sickafans with this truth  (Read 458 times)

Franco Pepe Kalle on: May 17, 2023, 16:20

• View Profile
By accident, I happen to bump to this interview and with great surprise, I watched Pharoan Mombaya and he tells a certain about today's congolese music scene.

From 33:00, Mombaya accurately points out how many journalists or commentators want to demean others in order to Fally Ipupa more important as if he is the only one with success and glory and he makes a good point that we should honor or glorify every artist with their strengths. This will anger Fally's sickafans because they only want Fally to be seen and others to be taken down. I mean think of Celeo Scram, Soilel Wanga, Ferre Gola, Innos B, Heritier, Fabregas (those who are considered "Anti Fally").

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #1 on: May 18, 2023, 19:29

• View Profile
By accident, I happen to bump to this interview and with great surprise, I watched Pharoan Mombaya and he tells a certain about today's congolese music scene.

From 33:00, Mombaya accurately points out how many journalists or commentators want to demean others in order to Fally Ipupa more important as if he is the only one with success and glory and he makes a good point that we should honor or glorify every artist with their strengths. This will anger Fally's sickafans because they only want Fally to be seen and others to be taken down. I mean think of Celeo Scram, Soilel Wanga, Ferre Gola, Innos B, Heritier, Fabregas (those who are considered "Anti Fally").
On a fair note, that is the harsh reality, Fally is in a different level from everyone you mentioned here, journalists are avoiding to be deceitful, what they shouldn’t is to demotivate others.

Manzambi94 #2 on: May 18, 2023, 21:22

• View Profile

He is right Fally is on a leggere of his own but that doesn't mean other guys are finding success on his own and if we want to be completely honest Innoss had a bigger run than Fally but I don't know why it seems Innoss kinda took the broke from the accelator doing mediocre music lately