Author Topic: Who is Ted Tendai?  (Read 4513 times)

Werrasonique de Zimbabwe on: November 23, 2018, 07:45

• View Profile
Archos, Nkosi, Mutebu

Who is he?
What does he do?
What is he famed for?
What business interests does he have?
Why do the Wenges, apart from Werra cosy up to him?

Longbluesquid #1 on: November 23, 2018, 08:09

• View Profile
I also want to know. He is mentioned in alot of tracks. I noticed after Blaise Bula " Rendekita".

archos #2 on: November 23, 2018, 10:27

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Ted is basically a music fan who was slowly building his business for years,but he started getting close to wenge bcbg already i believe he is basically a bcbg fan,and he was getting the odd shoutout here and there  as a random fan,then as he aimed to earn a name thanks to the shoutouts he passed through what most donors who are not childhood friends of the leaders pass through,starting from whoever artists not "that" popular(in his case his shoutout "progression" started with blaise bula who planned a song for him 8 years ago already,which was released in rendekita) with the ultimate goal of getting shoutout and songs from jb werra koffi who remain the legends in that domain ,or fally ferre wata fabregas who joined recently that "hall of fame of shoutout"
 he is a bank accountant or something like that basically and now he has  something like 6 big business building,including one of the very biggest of the whole kinshasa and that aside he is know for being quite generous and investing also in social things,if i am not mistaken he plans to build a big school with free scholarship in primary school section
and i believe if he is not mentioned in maison mere its simply due to his huge role in la team wata,he is la team's president of honour and its biggest donor by a countrymile so although werra knows him he will not praise him anymore just like wata wont praise for example grevy futila anymore because between musicians  even donors shoutout can fuel war
musicians tend to consider donors like their private property,even when they are getting along well you'll always see one going to tell the donor "cmon man you are giving him money too often,slow down or stop it" and in most of the times donors obey to whatever influent artists say
« Last Edit: November 23, 2018, 10:32 by archos »

Werrasonique de Zimbabwe #3 on: November 23, 2018, 12:34

• View Profile
Thank you Archos.......his name sounds very much Zimbabwean........do you know anything about his family background? How old is he?

Cavalier Solitaire #4 on: November 23, 2018, 13:37

• View Profile
"Maboko bank". Thank you @ Ya Archos.

And who is Alex Mfumusi and his being referenced to "Hymne National". Is it something to do with him having written the DRC Nationale anthem?

While you are at it, why is Ya Willy Musheni referred to as "Code ya mboka?"

shamala #5 on: November 23, 2018, 16:02

• View Profile
Ted Tendai making it rain.... for a whole five minutes

PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

archos #6 on: November 23, 2018, 17:19

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

And who is Alex Mfumusi and his being referenced to "Hymne National". Is it something to do with him having written the DRC Nationale anthem?

its simply allusion to how they have "made them popular",as to say everybody in angola knows alex mfumusi like they know national anthem same for  musheni are all the others and their superlatives

Cavalier Solitaire #7 on: November 23, 2018, 18:31

• View Profile

its simply allusion to how they have "made them popular",as to say everybody in angola knows alex mfumusi like they know national anthem same for  musheni are all the others and their superlatives
LOL. Cheeky. I couldn't have thought of it that way. Thanks. So Alex Mfumusi is Angolan or a Congolese based in Angola?