Author Topic: CAN CELEO RE-START HIS CAREER?  (Read 498 times)

Manzambi94 on: May 05, 2023, 22:38

• View Profile
I wonder if Celeo if he moves to kin permanently and leave alone for ever any type of silly polemics can manage to re start a successful career, despite all of his antics Kombe Kombe was a success, so I wonder if you think that with a proper planing he can have his place in Congolese music, of course talking about Generiques, I think he should leave Rhumba alone and realize that people do not care about your rhumbas when you are an Atalaku.

archos #1 on: May 05, 2023, 23:16

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
of course he can but then it implies a lot of things which he does not want to do which is why he seems to prefer his life of half musician half engineer in electricity
for example he does not see the point of reforming a band when you as the leader are 6 months abroad with no concert for musicians who have families to take care off

Wenge1995 #2 on: May 06, 2023, 19:49

• View Profile
of course he can but then it implies a lot of things which he does not want to do which is why he seems to prefer his life of half musician half engineer in electricity
for example he does not see the point of reforming a band when you as the leader are 6 months abroad with no concert for musicians who have families to take care off

Also, he needs to lose weight to have sex appeal for women. You see how Ferre Gola and Fally Ipupa enjoy great success from concerts, especially women as fans? They're always front row as audience and drive hype on social media.

Celeo doesn't have the hunger to "be the man" of the genre in the same way as the others, I feel like music is now a hobby more than a passion

Congomusiclover001 #3 on: May 06, 2023, 20:30

• View Profile
and no more rhumbas....