Author Topic: A BRAZZA GENERIQUE WHICH DOES NOT SOUND LIKE ONE FOR ONCE LOL  (Read 755 times)

archos on: May 14, 2023, 01:00

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

The group arafat and rav4 were supposed to be in lol these two guys...

Longbluesquid #1 on: May 14, 2023, 02:41

• View Profile
That was a good generique. I see they are preparing an album

Congomusiclover001 #2 on: May 14, 2023, 16:39

• View Profile
Congo Brazza is written all over this one, sorry....the monotonous keyboards, the dry snares, the monotonous mi-solos, the familiar solo guitar sound...tomato/tomata...

Manzambi94 #3 on: May 14, 2023, 23:10

• View Profile

The group arafat and rav4 were supposed to be in lol these two guys...
The solo at 4:14 os crazy

242 #4 on: May 15, 2023, 03:26

• View Profile

242 #5 on: May 15, 2023, 03:28

• View Profile
Mind you the guy who played the guitar solo is called RFI Ndongisila. He used to be in Watikanya BTBG and he play in 3 albums ( coup de marteau, gérer nga et Sandruma canicule)

archos #6 on: May 15, 2023, 11:30

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Congo Brazza is written all over this one, sorry....the monotonous keyboards, the dry snares, the monotonous mi-solos, the familiar solo guitar sound...tomato/tomata...

i get you maybe its the atalaku's flow which got me it sounded like kin's style of animation
they must be having studio issues to have the same snare sound for so long and they really love that note,extra international before the split is one of the rare groups to have never done a generique on that note of shalai,eta major,the patrouille des stars generiques and so on

Longbluesquid #7 on: May 15, 2023, 11:42

• View Profile

i get you maybe its the atalaku's flow which got me it sounded like kin's style of animation
they must be having studio issues to have the same snare sound for so long and they really love that note,extra international before the split is one of the rare groups to have never done a generique on that note of shalai,eta major,the patrouille des stars generiques and so on

This sounded way different to me from other Brazza generiques. I played it a couple of times after it was posted.

Manzambi94 #8 on: May 15, 2023, 12:24

• View Profile
Bro, just expand your Horizon

This is a Brazza Generique it doesn't sound like one

This one also

This one

The problem is that qhen guys do different sounding gneeriques in Brazza they don't get listened

Man Youyou is a beautiful the first minutes are crazy