Author Topic: CELEO TEASES HIS FEAT WITH HERITIER  (Read 579 times)

archos on: July 08, 2023, 08:49

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: July 08, 2023, 08:58 by archos »

CM PRINCE #1 on: July 08, 2023, 13:06

• View Profile
So they’re friends again? Lol

Manzambi94 #2 on: July 08, 2023, 14:43

• View Profile
https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=537211055144049

Arranged by late pathy moleso
??? Didn't Heritier called a Minorty who needs protection? Because in all the world Minority get protected? Celeo should have some respect for himself, that's why Bull, Fally ans many others don't have respect for him, how you gonna feature with a man who just insulted you in public on a national TV?

archos #3 on: July 08, 2023, 15:05

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
So they’re friends again? Lol

lol not yet,but the donor for who they did the song forced them to release it but then they are in "negotiation process" to make peace and shoot clip and all that aswell

Congomusiclover001 #4 on: July 09, 2023, 11:12

• View Profile
To be honest, I'm not expecting any bangers from Celeo anymore or even with this upcoming project with Heritier. His appearance at Ferre's concert was a disaster. He was off key for the most part and did not know how to chain together his best animations to get the crowd going. Ferre had to lead him in in some parts. Another honorary Congolese Atalaku in my opinion.

JV “Lone Ranger” #5 on: July 09, 2023, 11:35

• View Profile
I don’t think Celeo knows himself. How can you still do a song with someone who sent people to insult you. Replace him with someone else, it’s not like Heritier is soo special

archos #6 on: July 09, 2023, 13:31

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
To be honest, I'm not expecting any bangers from Celeo anymore or even with this upcoming project with Heritier. His appearance at Ferre's concert was a disaster. He was off key for the most part and did not know how to chain together his best animations to get the crowd going. Ferre had to lead him in in some parts. Another honorary Congolese Atalaku in my opinion.

he was not prepared at all his plan was to be in the stands himself confessed that ferre invited him to rehearsals to get ready  and he said no i just want to watch you from the stands but to his surprise ferre still called him on stage and does not seem to prepare himself anymore that part of knowing he has strong legacy goes against him still making the effort to be in shape and in condition to put a show,he is too sure of the fact regardless of his performance crowd will be ecstatic since its popular animation
i think his side business have killed the full time artist in him and thats the danger when artists become based in europe unless they are like fally ferre heritier fabro still having a lot of african contracts to remain active

Manzambi94 #7 on: July 09, 2023, 18:26

• View Profile

he was not prepared at all his plan was to be in the stands himself confessed that ferre invited him to rehearsals to get ready  and he said no i just want to watch you from the stands but to his surprise ferre still called him on stage and does not seem to prepare himself anymore that part of knowing he has strong legacy goes against him still making the effort to be in shape and in condition to put a show,he is too sure of the fact regardless of his performance crowd will be ecstatic since its popular animation
i think his side business have killed the full time artist in him and thats the danger when artists become based in europe unless they are like fally ferre heritier fabro still having a lot of african contracts to remain active
Does his side business pays him more then his music career? Because if he mantain a little bit of form in that voice he would be at the level of Bill now, A millionaire who  pull be great but still relays on the past fame