Author Topic: REBO TSHULO MBOTE (VIDEO)  (Read 2559 times)

POLE POSTION on: September 06, 2020, 17:56

• View Profile
This girl is just brilliant our Congolese Nicky Minaj very good video and catchy tune

Rebo apesa kie kie kie

JV “Lone Ranger” #1 on: September 06, 2020, 21:08

• View Profile

Grandpretre #2 on: September 07, 2020, 00:02

• View Profile

Manzambi94 #3 on: September 30, 2020, 22:56

• View Profile
This girl is just brilliant our Congolese Nicky Minaj very good video and catchy tune

Rebo apesa kie kie kie

I can't understand if the instrumental is a Nigerian inspired one or if it is an instrumental who combine modern sytnhe and traditional imstrumentsz in any case I would love for Rebo to find her style using traditional instrumentals with Synthe it would be really original since it is very popular in Kn with the DJs pushing that style but struggling to break into the Mainstream Congolese music, anyway I am sick of Congolese artists singing in English, you don't get international success by speaking in English, she should try to pushher brand to the Francophones African countries and try to pressure Ferrè into making a tour of her in Europe, with that said she is really a great dancer, much like Gris Brown she is a natural dancer that dances beautifully with no efforts, the Mukashi crie was great even though I didn't understand if it was Swahili, Tshiluba or KiKongo, damn FERRE really discover a talent and he is promoting her too, good for him and her, I really hope she breaks into the international French market like Fally did with his crossover album

Paysan Congolais #4 on: October 01, 2020, 04:42

• View Profile
TRash and trashy.