Author Topic: FERRE GOLA AND FALLY IPUPA  (Read 2345 times)

POLE POSTION on: September 13, 2020, 23:37

• View Profile
This is the beginning of a new war between these bands which has now just taken another level and  will become more physical

On Saturday Trecy Elieser and Rebo went to Toni Koko show to promote Rebo's song Mbote and also there was Emany and Ambassy as we know RTGA is a station owner is very close to Fally

Trecy got ready to go into the studio as they have to wait in line he got to the door to enter and there came Emany to pass him and suddenly slapped Trecy and couple of punches for no reason and also insulted Rebo so as you know the security guys jumped to protect Fally's guys and the police came to take Trecy and Rebo away to calm them down but let Fally's guy go

Fally has ruined Congolese music to the core time for the big guys to intervene because from what I am hearing these guys better be commuting by plane now because even after that incident the street guys go hold of the information and went to attack Emany and Ambasy if it wasn't for the police

CM PRINCE #1 on: September 14, 2020, 00:29

• View Profile

archos #2 on: September 14, 2020, 00:51

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
I will be very honest and say it does not surprise me at all,its not the first or the last time it will happen at that channel
it does not surprise me either that its emany involved,some of the guys of fally's group wanted to create that atmosphere as if the tour was phenomenal and come and challenge rival groups(what groups used to to back in the days) to create buzz for themselves
other than that,it seems it was the day for those things,after the madness of psg marseille,this

archos #3 on: September 19, 2020, 19:06

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
it seems ferre's camp have played it down unless they are preparing a strong counter i hope no,but  what i did not like i saw some maison mere fans in comments mocking trecy,i honestly think that maison mere camp united as one from the leader to the musicians to the fans will never happen,there are way too much holes which will never allow unit to be tight like concrete
the only purpose of clan maison mere( taking completely outside  of what i say the idea of ferre) seems  basically shading the bcbg camp,thats all,other than that there is no desire  at all to have at least an untouchable "ambassador" of the clan protected by the whole clan,too many people are just happy with haha we have plenty of solo stars jb has none
the most popular artist of drc having his fans proud to "mock" their own children that they are at best number 3 in the young generation 

JV “Lone Ranger” #4 on: September 19, 2020, 19:34

• View Profile
Ferre will play it down or else it will distract people from his new song which has just hit 1million views for those who like to compare. Oyo eza distraction, Ferre doesn’t need this at this moment.